Paradis is at the table with Denver again.

LinemanCT

10 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Do they really though?

twitter has the tools to see where these are getting posted from, unless you believe some of the tweets coming in support of IB from people who magically tweet once every few months to parrot what he says

3 minutes ago, rammagen said:

twitter has the tools to see where these are getting posted from, unless you believe some of the tweets coming in support of IB from people who magically tweet once every few months to parrot what he says

I know they have the ability.  I was moreso asking if they care about spreading BS?

if we don't get him it will be a big blow to the offseason.  we might have to over pay but center is a big need.  Everywhere I have read there are no centers in the draft that can start right away so who do we sign/start? 

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

That's true. Losing him to the Bills would have been unacceptable

Agreed, unless it was gonna be crazy $. This whole scenario makes you think that the Jets were never interested in Morse. When Buffalo, who was thought to be our main competitor for Paradis suddenly signed Morse, we all thought that meant they heard Paradis was signing away, ie the Jets. If ,in fact it came out that Paradis was back talking to Denver, then Buffalo jumped quickly to plan B. Makes me think Morse was never a consideration for us, or we may have done same thing.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

LOL he's not at the table now. He's on television

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

What

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

He's on GMFB on the NFL Network

He just said he will be "fully cleared" from injury sometime in June

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

GMFB is in NY so hopefully hems staying an extra day to meet us. Our facilities are beautiful and should be enticing. Who doesn’t want a grade A work area to work at?

His agent is here so it makes sense that he is in the city. It's good news that he hasnt gone back to Denver yet

Archived