Quarterback Statistics

PatsFanTX

QB A:

71-108, 735 yards, 6 TD's, 1 INT, 99.9 QB rating

QB B:

79-130, 785 yards, 1 TD, 6 INT's, 61.2 QB rating.

What do these statistics represent?

I would say QB B is Chad on any pass over 10 yards but I doubt he has attempted that many in his career.

I would say QB B is Chad on any pass over 10 yards but I doubt he has attempted that many in his career.

Pretty close PFSIKH.

Those are PennyBoyWonder's stats in two games versus the Pats and two games versus the Steelers last season.

Pretty sad and pathetic for $64 millon bucks.

Pretty close PFSIKH.

Those are PennyBoyWonder's stats in two games versus the Pats and two games versus the Steelers last season.

Pretty sad and pathetic for $64 millon bucks.

Price of 1st Round Draft Pick Chad Pennington: 77.5 Million Dollars and counting

Price first round pick gave back to team :roll: : 2 Million Dollars

Price of watching 75.5 million dollar QB first round draft pick have an 61.2 QB Rating in the seasons' biggest games: Priceless!!!

Price of 1st Round Draft Pick Chad Pennington: 77.5 Million Dollars and counting

Price first round pick gave back to team :roll: : 2 Million Dollars

Price of watching 75.5 million dollar QB first round draft pick have an 61.2 QB Rating in the seasons' biggest games: Priceless!!!

How would you know? Your not even from New England bandwagon jumper.

Remember when Tex said he would never start threads on a Jets message board. Never thought it was possible but I actually miss the old Tex.

How much do you think Hackett as OC had to do with this? He got real predictable in some pretty big spots. Certainly it always comes down to execution and the players are responsible for that.

But I for one am willing to give Chad a pass until I see him in this new offense.

How would you know? Your not even from New England bandwagon jumper.

It is called reserarch.

After Chad bombed against the Rai-duhs, during the hey day of all them Priceless commercials and spoofs, I had the following for a signature on the board that can not be mentioned.

Price of 1st Round Draft Pick Chad Pennington: 13.5 Million Dollars

Price of First Round pick sitting on Bench for 2 Years: 2.1 Million Dollars

Price of watching first round draft pick have an 8.6 QB Rating in the second half versus Oakland Rai-duhs: Priceless!!!

Since Chad signed a $64 million dollar extension and has reportedly given 2 million back.

13.5+64-2=75.5

Comprende?

How much do you think Hackett as OC had to do with this?
he knows enough about the jets & how badly hackett (especially in big games) ran the O. i've called him on this no less then 10 times, with no response...of course. unless you count changing the subject. good ole' teflon tx.

he knows enough about the jets & how badly hackett (especially in big games) ran the O. i've called him on this no less then 10 times, with no response...of course. unless you count changing the subject. good ole' teflon tx.

First off, the whole Hackett excuse is bullsh*t.

Hermy is the HC of the NYJ and should be held accountable for the conservative nature of the Jets offense.

Think if Hermy ever went to Hackett and said, "Pauly Boy, we need to open it up a little today and take a few chances" that Hackett would have called different plays?

Hermy is absolutely terrified of taking any chances that could lead to a turnover.

Also, add in the fact you have a QB with limited abilities to run an agressive offense.

So just sit back and make all the excuses in the world and hang Paul Hackett out to dry as a scapegoat.

Yea, the Jets offense has sucked because of 100% of the blame should be laid on PaulyBoy.

Right. :shock::shock::shock:

no...it's not. when an O is in 2nd & 12 something's very wrong with knowing your chances of geting a 1st are almost zero. not because we did'nt have the players to throw, block & catch. but because hackett has no balls!! i could list ENDLESS examples of this, but it's not worth it. anybody who watched hackett coach the last four years knows this to be true!!! hey, maybe it's not to late for NE to take hackett from TAMPA :lol::lol::lol: ??

i won't debate with you that at the end of the day edwards must also take blame as well. he's the head coach. but i will debate that he did not hand pick dinger so he can nueter him. IMO, it would be foolish to believe edwards plans on making the dinger into "hackett light." he's going to let the man do his thing. why?? because edwards is smart enough to know his way was'nt working.

Hey 13,

Every successful leader, whether in politics, business or the sporting world, have surrounded themselves with extremely competent people to allow them to succeed.

Perfect example: Hermy bringing on Hendu last year. Look at the results.

Why did it take Hermy 4 years to realize that Hackett was incompetent and 3 years to realize that Cotrell was a waste? What does that say about his leadership abilities and his evaluation of talent?

All I'm saying is why does Hermy get a free ride when he could have changed things much sooner?

Love to hear your response. :wink:

TX:

You are on both sides of the fence here. You knock Herm for firing Hackett (throwing him under the bus). Yet you say that it is Herm's fault that the Jets were too conservative.

Isn't it possible Herm told Hackett to open it up a bit and he didn't. With that being the justification for his firing?

I know you like sitting on those fence posts. Just think you are wrong this time.

What are the rest of the leagues QB's against the Pats and Steelers?

The Patriots defensive passer rating was 75.3.

Pittsburgh's 68.

His ratings for the four games 77.4 and 68.3 versus the Patriots and 33.6 and 65.5 versus the Steelers.

So Chad was below the average NFL QB when playing the Patriots and Steelers.

QBs who did better then the NFL average:

AJ Feeley 87.6 vs Patriots

Ken Dorsey 92.7 vs Patriots

Kyle Boller 71.1 vs Steelers

VT 97.5 vs Steelers.

Drew Bledsoe 83.6 vs Patriots

Jeff Garcia 76.8 vs Patriots

Carlson Palmer 110.1 vs Patriots and 82.9 vs Steelers

Eli Manning 103.9 vs Steelers

TX:

You are on both sides of the fence here. You knock Herm for firing Hackett (throwing him under the bus). Yet you say that it is Herm's fault that the Jets were too conservative.

Isn't it possible Herm told Hackett to open it up a bit and he didn't. With that being the justification for his firing?

I know you like sitting on those fence posts. Just think you are wrong this time.

Max,

WTF, there is one chef in the kitchen and the rest are help.

If the chef doesen't like what the help is doing, then the chef needs to get rid of the help.

The sooner, the better.

Where the hell is Savage. :shock:

He'll explain it better than me.

Max,

WTF, there is one chef in the kitchen and the rest are help.

If the chef doesen't like what the help is doing, then the chef needs to get rid of the help.

The sooner, the better.

Where the hell is Savage. :shock:

He'll explain it better than me.

The head chef is also cooking on the day of the big party. He preps the aids before hand. Tells them what to do. But he is working on the Sirloin as they prepare the salads.

It may not be until the next day that he realizes the salads were prepared incorrectly.

When he realizes it, the aids will be fired. The chef is ultimately accountable.

Pass the barbeque sauce.

Actually, another perception that needs to be killed.

Pennington has the highest rating of any QB in The NFL on passes 25 yards or more down the field. This was a stat shown when The Jets played The Chargers in the playoffs. Chad haters have blocked that from their memory banks.

QB A represents TX's man on man love for Tom Brady.

QB B represents TX"s boredom.

Truth is QB B could have very easily been Peyton Manning, Donovan McNabb or Ben Roethlisberger.

Pennington has the highest rating of any QB in The NFL on passes 25 yards or more down the field. This was a stat shown when The Jets played The Chargers in the playoffs. Chad haters have blocked that from their memory banks.

Truth is QB B could have very easily been Peyton Manning, Donovan McNabb or Ben Roethlisberger.

The troll killer strikes again.

And exactly what does that prove?

All those so-called deep bombs didn't help him beat good defensive teams.

He musta padded his stats against all the NFL's bottom-feeding defensive teams.

Let's look at that in the proper perspective.

Chad attempted 13 passes of 31+ yards

Brady attempted 35 passes.

That suggests to me, the team took one shot deep a game and the defense probably did not defened it because they do not fear his arm.

Archived