i am a free agent

Thor99

let me first say i've posted on this site for years and i think i'm pretty well respected around here. But now i face a decision. Will i stay with this site or head over to JI. It's flip a coin. i heard this site suffered an anal hemorrhage. maybe i can save it

let me first say i've posted on this site for years and i think i'm pretty well respected around here. But now i face a decision. Will i stay with this site or head over to JI. It's flip a coin. i heard this site suffered an anal hemorrhage. maybe i can save it

Can you find TomShane and take him with you.

I hear Sooth has been looking for him the past week.

1stdegree on behalf of the management here at JetNation let me say, please stay. I will start a BIG welcome back thread for you and everything. :shock:

Also we would offer you a scholarship. But we are a Division III JV site. We are not allowed to grant posting scholarships. If we could though, you would get a free ride so to speak.

while the thingy may say im a practice squad...ive always looked at myself as the waterboy of JN. Most of the time, you dont even notice im here...but every now and then ill throw a great joke or two out there that makes tx go..."POST OF THE WEEK!!!"...then i disappear into hiding for a few more weeks.

and this waterboy says "d-d-dont post at JI, H20...i mean JN is much b-b-betta'!"

Let me be the first to say... peace out!

while the thingy may say im a free agent...ive always looked at myself as the waterboy of JN. Most of the time, you dont even notice im here...but every now and then ill throw a great joke or two out there that makes tx go..."POST OF THE WEEK!!!"...then i disappear into hiding for a few more weeks.

and this waterboy says "d-d-dont post at JI, H20...i mean JN is much b-b-betta'!"

Honestly, I thought you were a real dewbag when you first starting posting here.

But you've had some real good football posts and have demonstrated a very keen sense of humor, so I have done a complete 180.

You need to post here more often.

Don't call us,We'll call you.

Honestly, I thought you were a real dewbag when you first starting posting here.

But you've had some real good football posts and have demonstrated a very keen sense of humor, so I have done a complete 180.

You need to post here more often.

Not sure what a dewbag is. But Abe_Vilma_Miller is a good poster.

I just had a great idea for a new Wallpaper for our Download section.

A picture of a grown man crying. The caption would read:

"The Jets just lost again. And today I got my period".

:P

You think your wife will let you use the pic from your honeymoon?

Sure sure... change the story now... :lol:

And, I have to say, the hijacking of this thread went great. Keep up the good work, team!

Speaking of Hijackings...I remember once when I was a kid and we used to throw stray dogs under the Thumann's truck, wait till the driver got out to investigate, then beat him unconscious and sell his deli-meat at pennies on the dollar to the elderly. God, how we used to laugh back in those days. Good times, good times.

You've been posting here for years? That does it Max, you said I was one of the first to know about this place yet I've only been posting here for a year now. :evil: And by the way, you have it all wrong. It's JI that had the hemorrhage when Sleuth ran off all of the decent posters and replaced them with obnoxious kids.

the thing about you people is that you're just a bunch of overweight armchair quarterbacks.

Me, on the other hand, have played the game. I've been in the trenches. I've played Division I football folks. In 1999 I was third string punter for the University of Buffalo Bulls. In practice i averaged 34 yards a punt. AND i got into a game vs Kent St where i made my only collegiate punt attempt, unfortunately, it was blocked. But thats besides the points. I think i have a little more insight than the rest of you of how the game is played

the thing about you people is that you're just a bunch of overweight armchair quarterbacks.

Me, on the other hand, have played the game. I've been in the trenches. I've played Division I football folks. In 1999 I was third string punter for the University of Buffalo Bulls. In practice i averaged 34 yards a punt. AND i got into a game vs Kent St where i made my only collegiate punt attempt, unfortunately, it was blocked. But thats besides the points. I think i have a little more insight than the rest of you of how the game is played

If we can raise $55 for the premium site, will you post on JI exclusively? Please.

That's odd, I've been in the trenches and I don't remember seeing you there.

Archived