Barr Stays with Vikings

southtown24th

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Then go away and dont comment on here. Because if you have no belief in anything, why are you here?

Haven't you gotten banned like twice for telling people how to post or be a Jets fan?  GTFO with that preachy garbage.

If an OG like @Maxman, @SMC, @Jets Voice of Reason,   @TeddEY, @JiF, @The Crusher, @dbatesman, @HessStation@RutgersJetFan, @Spoot-Face, @AVM, @T0mShane, @CrazyCarl40, @Klecko73isGod or even @Pac  called  me out, I'd listen.  But not to your punk a$$.

I'd listen to @LemonTree, @LemonTree., @Chimp the Pimp, @RAYRAYon WolfAnal, @JiFs Shark Tooth Necklace, @Jet Nutand @Sheldon Richardson before you also.  

39 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Cousins:  4,298 Yards Passing (2nd best in career), 30 TD's (best in career), 10 INT's (best in career as a starter). 8 wins/1 Tie as starting QB.

Darnold:  2,865 Yards Passing, 17 TD, 15 INT.  A long way still from being Big Time. 4 wins as starting QB.

Only in a Jets fans mind would the Vikings (or anyone, frankly) prefer the maybe of the rookie over the actual of the elite starting QB.  I bet we have fans who think the Vikings would trade, today, Cousins for Darnold, lol.

As to the money side, I'd only care about that if A. I was paying for it, and B. WE (the Jets) had actually spent that money on someone else last year (we didn't).

Kirk Cousins is not now, nor has he ever been, am elite starting QB. 

He's an overrated, greedy bag of crap. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Haven't you gotten banned like twice for telling people how to post.

GTFO with that preachy garbage.  If an OG like  @TeddEY, @The Crusher, @dbatesman, @RutgersJetFan, @Spoot-Face, @AVM, or even @Pac  called  me out, I'd listen.  But not to your punk a$$. 

@T0mShane

Awwwwwww. You think I'm an OG.

❤️

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Has nothing to do with Macc

it has everything to do with Mac HE IS THE GM

it is his job to sign players and he has shown on more then one occasion to not be able to close

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Haven't you gotten banned like twice for telling people how to post.

GTFO with that preachy garbage.  If an OG like  @TeddEY, @The Crusher, @dbatesman, @RutgersJetFan, @Spoot-Face, @AVM, @T0mShane or even @Pac  called  me out, I'd listen.  But not to your punk a$$.

I couldn't call you out? I'm more OG than dbatesman. 

22 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Yeah, people run to dump 4,000 yard/30 TD QB's for "maybes" all the time, you're SO right.

Up next, Chris Herndon, best receiving TE in the NFL and everyone in the league would trade all their TE's to get him!  No really!

Fantasyland must be a fun place to live.

This isn;t about Darnold, this is about the magic land where only the most homer of Jets Fans live.

Up next, Darnold > Brady, RIGHT NOW!  No really!  Pigs are ripe, I hear?

will you shut the fck up

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Haven't you gotten banned like twice for telling people how to post or be a Jets fan?  GTFO with that preachy garbage.

If an OG like @Maxman, @SMC, @Jets Voice of Reason,   @TeddEY, @JiF, @The Crusher, @dbatesman, @HessStation@RutgersJetFan, @Spoot-Face, @AVM, @T0mShane or even @Pac  called  me out, I'd listen.  But not to your punk a$$.

I'd listen to @LemonTree, @LemonTree., @Chimp the Pimp, @RAYRAYon WolfAnal, @JiFs Shark Tooth Necklace and @Sheldon Richardson before you also.  

Again? You include Hess and Pac but not me?

I thought we were boys. 

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If an OG like @Maxman, @SMC, @Jets Voice of Reason,   @TeddEY, @JiF, @The Crusher, @dbatesman, @HessStation@RutgersJetFan, @Spoot-Face, @AVM, @T0mShane, @Klecko73isGod or even @Pac  called  me out, I'd listen.  But not to your punk a$$.

I'd listen to @LemonTree, @LemonTree., @Chimp the Pimp, @RAYRAYon WolfAnal, @JiFs Shark Tooth Necklace, @Jet Nutand @Sheldon Richardson before you also.  

OMG. I officially declare you ready for your wedding night. 

Barr not coming has nothing to do with Lee.

Mosley was replacing Lee.

Barr not coming gives the Jets a reason to draft Allen and not trade down.  Quinnen and Bosa are not great fits for a 4-3 defense.  I guess Mosley could play MLB in a 4-3.  

27 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Lol.  You guys are no end of lols.  Really.

In before Crowder is proclaimed the best slot WR in the NFL....oops, too late.  

The lols never end here, seriously.

You guys?

Everyone would take Darnold over Cousins.  Every single person who watched them last season. 

Maybe not those like you who claimed Darnold was a noodle armed QB.  

8 minutes ago, kmnj said:

it has everything to do with Mac HE IS THE GM

it is his job to sign players and he has shown on more then one occasion to not be able to close

All he can do is make offers. If a player decides to stay with his home team he has zero control over that. You are clueless if you think Macc can force these players to play for the Jets against their will. Slavery is no longer legal. 

Archived