Cryptic Tweet from Paradis agent

Rhg1084

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Vaynerchuck is Paradis' agent????  LOL, if so.

Vaynerchuck is a long time Jets fan who made a name for himself by managing his father's wine & liquor store called the Wine Library and then went on to become an internet legend with his wine blogs.  He's now some kind of motivating speaker or something of the sort.  He always goes to the draft and he was one of the ones that was chastized for his broadcasted thumbs down when the Jets moved up to get Sanchez during that draft.  

Here he is doing one of his wine blogs for Wine Library.  Notice the Jets helmet?

hqdefault.jpg

If what he said was true about only wanting to go to a winning team, i didn't expect him to come here anyway.  Surprised he's not getting the offers he wants.  He should command more than Morse who just broke the contract record.

19 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Gary is not Paradis' agent 

His company appears to be.  That's hysterical.  Vaynerchuck is just a Jets fan with some notoriety via his internet broadcasts and his success growing his father's Wine Library business.  Somehow he has worked his way into attempting to be a sports agent.  Funny.  People here wanted to kill him when he and his brother were shown booing the trade-up to get Mark Sanchez at the draft.

Would you want this guy to represent you?

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

What’s going on here just pay the guy!

0B193DA2-351F-4151-8CD3-88B32CB20E5A.png

He's right. Maybe he's talking actually about Paradis being a complete Pecker tip and the Jets are doing all they can. He IS a Jets fan after all right?  The Jets are offering more money than anyone else or he would have just stayed in Denver.  

Or maybe he's just letting everyone know that the Tango does in fact need two people. 

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

that's hysterical.  Vaynerchuck is just a Jets fan with some notoriety via his internet broadcasts and his success growing his father's Wine Library business.  

So when he lists himself as CEO of VaynerSports on social media, you're saying he's wrong?

2 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Actually, his firm does represent Paradis. You can check for yourself http://vaynersports.com

interesting.  He's a huge Jets fan.  How can he represent Paradis?  Doesn't he have a huge conflict of interest?  You would think a seasoned veteran like Paradis would have a bonafide REAL sports agent and not an internet flash-in-the-pan like WIne Legend Gary Vaynerchuk.  

P.s.  Vaynerchuck is a good guy.  His brother used to go by the screen name "SowellTrain" either here or at JI. 

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

interesting.  He's a huge Jets fan.  How can he represent Paradis?  Doesn't he have a huge conflict of interest?  You would think a seasoned veteran like Paradis would have a bonafide REAL sports agent and not an internet flash-in-the-pan like WIne Legend Gary Vaynerchuk.  

P.s.  Vaynerchuck is a good guy.  His brother used to go by the screen name "SowellTrain" either here or at JI. 

Paradis's agent is some guy named Brian McLaughlin, who is an agent working for VaynerSports.

8 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

He's right. Maybe he's talking actually about Paradis being a complete Pecker tip and the Jets are doing all they can. He IS a Jets fan after all right?  The Jets are offering more money than anyone else or he would have just stayed in Denver.  

Or maybe he's just letting everyone know that the Tango does in fact need two people. 

I think you are right... I think it's Paradis that doesn't want to go to the jets and his agent is telling him to take the deal... So Paradis is trying to get any other team to bid close and it doesn't seem to have a market... 

Well, it looks like the A.J. guy, (I guess his brother a.k.a. "SowellTrain") runs the show...and yes, Paradis is one of their clients.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/troyruediger/2017/09/13/building-the-modern-sports-agency-qa-with-aj-vaynerchuk-co-founder-of-vaynersports/#431c31f27924

http://vaynersports.com/

On a side note....I actually remember that "SowellTrain" screen name from the old JI.

The Gary dude has over 1.3 million twitter followers...so I guess he must be doing something right.

24 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Paradis is signed to Vaynersports. So Gary is at least an owner of Paradis’s representation firm.

conflict of interest if you ask me.  And Gary, could you curse any more for the internet?  Real professional.

20 minutes ago, Dcat said:

His company appears to be.  That's hysterical.  Vaynerchuck is just a Jets fan with some notoriety via his internet broadcasts and his success growing his father's Wine Library business.  Somehow he has worked his way into attempting to be a sports agent.  Funny.  People here wanted to kill him when he and his brother were shown booing the trade-up to get Mark Sanchez at the draft.

Would you want this guy to represent you?

I think his brother post here

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

SowellTrain! I remember him - definitely JI.

18 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

So when he lists himself as CEO of VaynerSports on social media, you're saying he's wrong?

No, I'm saying he has a conflict of interest.  Well known Jets fan representing a client in negotiations with the Jets? 

Hmmmm... what is wrong with that picture?  I hadn't realized that he moved on from motivational speaking and is attempting to be a sports agent.  He'll need to stop cursing all the time. 

Archived