McCaggnan is awful but...

Vudu

Holy Hell wtf is up with the GM OF THE OTHER NEW YORK TEAM.

Gettleman is downright awful. They let a young safety go to a division rival only to sign an ANCIENT Antoine Bethea to replace him?

Lmao lmao lmao

2 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Holy Hell wtf is up with the GM OF THE OTHER NEW YORK TEAM.

Gettleman is downright awful. They let a young safety go to a division rival only to sign an ANCIENT Antoine Bethea to replace him?

Lmao lmao lmao

Compare records @ the end of the season... last year they were better than the jets.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Nope. People were saying playoffs or at least a .500 record

nope, the giants were supposed to pick Eli's heir apparent last draft because everyone knew they weren't going anywhere, they just didn't do it.

1 minute ago, jetsons said:

nope, the giants were supposed to pick Eli's heir apparent last draft because everyone knew they weren't going anywhere, they just didn't do it.

No. You're wrong. They wanted the heir apparent to sit behind Eli for another year. I listen to the radio. That was the expectation

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

No. You're wrong. They wanted the heir apparent to sit behind Eli for another year. I listen to the radio. That was the expectation

nope... no need to continue we'll just have to agree to disagree... just compare records @ the end of the season.

Maccagnan is a horrible GM - I am now positive about that. He has NO judgement skills. He is not a salesman - he's a friggin scout and a poor one at that. He should be able to judge whether a player wants to be here or not. Why waste your time upping a contract for a player if your not sure that he wants to 100% be here. Talk to the player. Ask him "hey Le'veon if we offer you the best contract do you wanna be a Jet? - No ifs or buts - if we beat all other offers hands down are you 100% IN? If not then we are gonna move on. 

Maccagnan is a horrible GM - I am now positive about that. He has NO judgement skills. He is not a salesman - he's a friggin scout and a poor one at that. He should be able to judge whether a player wants to be here or not. Why waste your time upping a contract for a player if your not sure that he wants to 100% be here. Talk to the player. Ask him "hey Le'veon if we offer you the best contract do you wanna be a Jet? - No ifs or buts - if we beat all other offers hands down are you 100% IN? If not then we are gonna move on. 

Way too premature just to label Macaggs as awful and let it linger like that. He put us in a position last year to secure a QB with a super high ceiling - and now in middle of building a team. Really won’t take that much winning for his detractors to sing a different tune. I’m not saying he’s there yet, just that he’s put the team in a position to win. Obviously, we’ll see.

12 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Im gonna quote myself - Mac SUKKKS! Your telling me he had no clue that Paradis didn't want to come here? so he doesn't go after the other center? He can't even give the Jets money away. If he was waiting for an answer from Bell first he's even a bigger moron. This is a guy that just sat out a year and your waiting on him?

10 minutes ago, DLJ said:

They picked a running back over a franchise QB.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Saquon is not just "a running back" as you put it. He is a generational talent that is already (arguably) the best in the game at his position. If Barkley were a free agent right now Leveon would be picking up his leftovers.

Darnold has flashed and I am thrilled the NYJ have him. I think he will but he has a long way to go yet to live up to his draft position.

3 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Saquon is not just "a running back" as you put it. He is a generational talent that is already (arguably) the best in the game at his position. If Barkley were a free agent right now Leveon would be picking up his leftovers.

Darnold has flashed and I am thrilled the NYJ have him. I think he will but he has a long way to go yet to live up to his draft position.

But also the Giants are horrifically screwed at QB

14 minutes ago, sackdance said:

Way too premature just to label Macaggs as awful and let it linger like that. He put us in a position last year to secure a QB with a super high ceiling - and now in middle of building a team. Really won’t take that much winning for his detractors to sing a different tune. I’m not saying he’s there yet, just that he’s put the team in a position to win. Obviously, we’ll see.

How about now? 

17 minutes ago, sackdance said:

5 years of incompetence is "way too premature"?!? L-O-freaking-L.  If he sucked this badly at any real-world job, he'd have been fired about 12 times over by now.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

But also the Giants are horrifically screwed at QB

No denying it but I think every QB in the NFCE  has their own question marks.

Prescott may be the best of them but Im not a believer.

Wentz is like glass.

Keenum Sanchez lol

You can’t be serious. Outside of Darnold & Adams what other impact player have we drafted?

He’s ******* terrible at drafting- not as bad his predecessor but pretty close.

39 minutes ago, jetsons said:

Compare records @ the end of the season... last year they were better than the jets.

They’re not jack.  Many of Eli Manning’s years have been non playoff years, also...

Take away the Super Bowls won by mostly LUCK..

1. “Wide right”...Buff LOST the Giants did not WIN.

2.  Tyree who couldn’t catch, catching a ball on top of his head surrounded by 4 guys...New England LOST, the Giants did not WIN.

3.  Wes Walker dropping a pass that hit him in the numbers with no one around, 1st Down, they run the rest of the clock out..New England LOST, the Giants did not WIN.

And what do you have?

Not much to the Giants.  They also had about 20 consecutive years of walking in the desert, Joe Pisarchik and the like before drafting LT...the Jets bad run right now actually isn’t all that bad.

The only legit Super Bowl they have is Simms vs Denver.

Just now, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

They’re not jack.  Many of Eli Manning’s years have been non playoff years, also...

Take away the Super Bowls won by mostly LUCK..

1. “Wide right”...Buff LOST the Giants did not WIN.

2.  Tyree who couldn’t catch, catching a ball on top of his head surrounded by 4 guys...New England LOST, the Giants did not WIN.

3.  Wes Walker dropping a pass that hit him in the numbers with no one around, 1st Down, they run the rest of the clock out..New England LOST, the Giants did not WIN.

And what do you have?

Not much to the Giants.  They also had about 20 consecutive years of walking in the desert, Joe Pisarchik and the like before drafting LT...the Jets bad run right now actually isn’t all that bad.

The only legit Super Bowl they have is Simms vs Denver.

I wish all those things happened to us.

Archived