Jump to content

McCaggnan is awful but...


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

They’re not jack.  Many of Eli Manning’s years have been non playoff years, also...

Take away the Super Bowls won by mostly LUCK..

1. “Wide right”...Buff LOST the Giants did not WIN.

2.  Tyree who couldn’t catch, catching a ball on top of his head surrounded by 4 guys...New England LOST, the Giants did not WIN.

3.  Wes Walker dropping a pass that hit him in the numbers with no one around, 1st Down, they run the rest of the clock out..New England LOST, the Giants did not WIN.

And what do you have?

Not much to the Giants.  They also had about 20 consecutive years of walking in the desert, Joe Pisarchik and the like before drafting LT...the Jets bad run right now actually isn’t all that bad.

The only legit Super Bowl they have is Simms vs Denver.

They've been in 5 SB"s & won 4 in 32yrs... the jets have been in 1 in 50yrs...  end of story.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

No. You're wrong. They wanted the heir apparent to sit behind Eli for another year. I listen to the radio. That was the expectation

So thats where you come up with your usual bullsh*t. It explains a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

They’re not jack.  Many of Eli Manning’s years have been non playoff years, also...

Take away the Super Bowls won by mostly LUCK..

1. “Wide right”...Buff LOST the Giants did not WIN.

2.  Tyree who couldn’t catch, catching a ball on top of his head surrounded by 4 guys...New England LOST, the Giants did not WIN.

3.  Wes Walker dropping a pass that hit him in the numbers with no one around, 1st Down, they run the rest of the clock out..New England LOST, the Giants did not WIN.

And what do you have?

Not much to the Giants.  They also had about 20 consecutive years of walking in the desert, Joe Pisarchik and the like before drafting LT...the Jets bad run right now actually isn’t all that bad.

The only legit Super Bowl they have is Simms vs Denver.

I hate the Giants but this entire post is slanted nonsense. If you look at their whole history it dwarfs anything our Jets have accomplished. Learn some history. There actually was an NFL before the Super Bowl era.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
They’re not jack.  Many of Eli Manning’s years have been non playoff years, also...
Take away the Super Bowls won by mostly LUCK..
1. “Wide right”...Buff LOST the Giants did not WIN.
2.  Tyree who couldn’t catch, catching a ball on top of his head surrounded by 4 guys...New England LOST, the Giants did not WIN.
3.  Wes Walker dropping a pass that hit him in the numbers with no one around, 1st Down, they run the rest of the clock out..New England LOST, the Giants did not WIN.
And what do you have?
Not much to the Giants.  They also had about 20 consecutive years of walking in the desert, Joe Pisarchik and the like before drafting LT...the Jets bad run right now actually isn’t all that bad.
The only legit Super Bowl they have is Simms vs Denver.

Lol


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Yeah if you’re ok “winning” like that.

Those are all “wins” with asterisks next to them in my way of thinking.

Their fans have their noses in the air, when it fact many of their teams have been overrated.

I’d be more than okay with 4 SB wins in my lifetime. I’d be okay with a SB win because of an opposing team showing up at the wrong stadium. Holy smokes!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

I hate the Giants but this entire post is slanted nonsense. If you look at their whole history it dwarfs anything our Jets have accomplished. Learn some history. There actually was an NFL before the Super Bowl era.

There’s nothing slanted about it, they could easily have lost those 3 Super Bowls...and should have.

I know the history, Gifford and Casserly, also lot less teams back then.

Giants have had a lot of down years especially almost a full generation between those old Giant teams and drafting LT...they get glossed over by a media who, and probably rightly so, always treats them as top dog even in years when the Jets are clearly better.

Jets unfortunately have been the victim of awful ownership almost always, and that’s from Day 1, along with really bad Front Offices.

Not trying to equate Jet history with Giant history.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

There’s nothing slanted about it, they could easily have lost those 3 Super Bowls...and should have.

I know the history, Gifford and Casserly, also lot less teams back then.

Giants have had a lot of down years especially almost a full generation between those old Giant teams and drafting LT...they get glossed over by a media who, and probably rightly so, always treats them as top dog even in years when the Jets are clearly better.

Jets unfortunately have been the victim of awful ownership almost always, and that’s from Day 1, along with really bad Front Offices.

Not trying to equate Jet history with Giant history.

Then what are you trying to do? Who gives a flying you know what about the VaGiants? I say eff'em and forget'em like they were Maryjane Rottencrotch.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DLJ said:

 

Holy Hell wtf is up with the GM OF THE OTHER NEW YORK TEAM.

Gettleman is downright awful. They let a young safety go to a division rival only to sign an ANCIENT Antoine Bethea to replace him?

 

Lmao lmao lmao

 

It's like a bad joke ..for Giants Fans lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Then what are you trying to do? Who gives a flying you know what about the VaGiants? I say eff'em and forget'em like they were Maryjane Rottencrotch.

 

I don’t much care about them.  I was responding to another post and just shared my thoughts.

I thought they lucked out in 3 SBs, you might not, then told me to learn Giant history...I don’t care about that either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

I don’t much care about them.  I was responding to another post and just shared my thoughts.

I thought they lucked out in 3 SBs, you might not, then told me to learn Giant history...I don’t care about that either.

image.png.2815c415a284aa0e1abe176decbbbe2b.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...