Paradis signs with Carolina

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember this morning, that was fun.... 

Bwhahahahaha the Jets spurned like an ugly lay after the liquor wears off. Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Posted Images

I guess we really are just THAT undesirable for reasons both in and out of our control. It’s a shame. The draft is our only hope to get us back to respectability.

Even if we change the culture and aren’t a joke, that won’t change the things out of our control like few players wanting to live in NJ/NY or the tax issue. Damn shame. 

Just now, DLJ said:

According to NFL network the jets offered him nothing, we are waiting on Bell to make a decision before moving forward with him. Unbelievable

McCaggnan is trash

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I'm literally watching right now.  That's not what Rap said.

Ian Rapaport: Paradis chose between the Panthers and a one year offer from the Broncos. They were waiting on a Jets offer but the Jets are busy with Le'Veon Bell.

This is probably what Gary Vee was referring to when he said 'it takes two to tango'.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Just now, MDL_JET said:

That makes sense with "it takes two to tango" tweet. No idea when they dont have a center. But okay.

Mosley is a fantastic signing......but its incredibly frustrating to see us happy to spend a fortune on the defence and try and cheapskate offence.