Giants trade Odell to Browns

Doggin94it

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Tough to ask a first time Head Coach to deal with this group of players, and now extremely elevated expectations for a downtrodden franchise...

Is Kitchens ready for this?

Good point.  I hadn't even considered that Kitchens got that job.  

WHY. 

He's the best goddamn receiver in the league. This is not even close to fair compensation. 

I get the head case talk, but you're gonna eat that cap hit immediately after signing him? Mac has struck out today, but I'd be reassessing life choices if Mac traded someone like that away for peanuts. 

2 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Landry has got to be saying now I have to fight for targets.  Yeah it could get a little crazy in Cleveland,  but I would take that over the dumpster fire of weapons the Jets have.

They’re going to line up and run that Lincoln Riley offense from Oklahoma and it’ll be great as long as Mayfield doesn’t get killed

Mac is begging people to come to NY and can't get them to come meanwhile people are dying to go to Cleveland... F'ing Cleveland.... Hahaha.... Wow, I was coming around on Mac... Now it's SOJ... Second tier FAs and a bad draft away from 6 and 10

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

An ultra-talented group, for sure.

But they may have just eclipsed the Pats and Phins as the team I hate the most.

I wish them nothing but the best. It shows what a good GM can do.....and to think we could have had Dorsey as our GM. Excuse me while I go vomit and beat the dog.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s even better:

https://twitter.com/andrewsiciliano/status/1105621787801337856?s=21

This is what you can assemble when you don’t squander 4 years getting worse everywhere. Baker’s situation alone suggests he’ll have the better career. At least until Sam refuses to resign here and gets a new team.

It’s also what you get after you have the #1 pick in the draft for 10 years in a row or however long it was. The suckage had to give sooner or later. 

Archived