Giants trade Odell to Browns

Doggin94it

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Ghost said:

Say what you want about OBJ, but the guy is the definition of a playmaker and has the chance of being one, if not, the greatest receivers of all time. 

The Browns are surrounding Mayfield with talent. Hunt, Landry, OBJ, Chubb. 

Lets not forget their new defensive line. They have Myles Garrett, just added Sheldon, and traded for Oliver Vernon. 

+ there are rumors they are favored to get Earl Thomas. 

Their GM, John Dorsey, IS Very Good... just have to see how that cast of characters reacts to adversity.

14 minutes ago, jetsons said:

Their GM, John Dorsey, IS Very Good... just have to see how that cast of characters reacts to adversity.

one of the most important GM jobs is picking a coach.  Let's see if Freddie Kitchens, who started last year as the RB coach, can handle this cast of characters.  There are plenty of personalities like Mayfield, Landry, and now Beckham that need to be dealt with.  The loss of Peppers will hurt their defense also.  I'm not sold on the Browns or Dorsey yet.  

2 minutes ago, docdhc said:

one of the most important GM jobs is picking a coach.  Let's see if Freddie Kitchens, who started last year as the RB coach, can handle this cast of characters.  There are plenty of personalities like Mayfield, Landry, and now Beckham that need to be dealt with.  The loss of Peppers will hurt their defense also.  I'm not sold on the Browns or Dorsey yet.  

They're looking to replace Peppers with Earl Thomas... Dorsey IS VERY GOOD... MUCH BETTER than the jets EVER had.

7 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Beckham has played one 16 game season as a pro.  He’s injury prone and a diva who melted down because Saquon Barkley got attention last year

the Knicks and the giants both made good moves getting rid of loser divas this offseason 

Except believe it or not the Knicks were smarter by not extending their diva before trading him 

11 hours ago, MDL_JET said:

Never thought I’d say this. But we need to be more like the Browns. 

They have turned it around brilliantly. Get those moneyball bastards over here ASAP. 

We need to finish last 6 years in a row?

1 hour ago, jack48 said:

Odell has not moved the won-loss needle an iota as a Giant.  This could be a disaster for the Browns and their locker room as well.

Giants record with Odell: 25-34, 42%

Giants record without Odell: 6-15, 29%

That's a pretty big difference in win percentage and he did it with an awful QB

3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Giants record with Odell: 25-34, 42%

Giants record without Odell: 6-15, 29%

That's a pretty big difference in win percentage and he did it with an awful QB

Somebody had to throw the ball to Odell for him to get that contract.

3 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Somebody had to throw the ball to Odell for him to get that contract.

Sure but that QB was mostly bad.  How many bad throws did he catch? How many short passes did he turn into long TDs.  Why do you think he was so frustrated with the Giants? He hated playing with Eli.  

I just heard on GMFB, speculation OBJ camp needs his contract adjusted...

So after 65 million guaranteed he’s making 15 million per on his current deal.

Crazy what the giants did, what about the dead money or cap hit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived