Harry Anderson Re-Signed!

IndianaJet

11 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Careful about getting too far over your skis there.  You know all too well what can happen with that.  You do realize, after all it is Cleveland. The last time they won a big game, the most valuable player for them was named Gastineau.  On a different note, David Fizdale is remarkable.  The most self assured coach I've ever seen for a team that wins once a month.

“Fake it till ya make it”....then again he has the ultimate job security look at the owner who signs his check...same with Maccagnan.

Being a front office employee for the Jets or Knicks is the same as if you worked for that place George Constanza worked for, Kruger Industries...must be beautiful.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Careful about getting too far over your skis there.  You know all too well what can happen with that.  You do realize, after all it is Cleveland. The last time they won a big game, the most valuable player for them was named Gastineau.

It's not even fair to compare the Browns to the Jets anymore. I might have to stop my "Mayfield musings," there's not even a rivalry between him and Sam anymore, and its not Sam's fault. We're watching Dorsey put on a GM clinic these last two years.

All in all, just a sh***y day for us I think. I went out to play gol this morning all pumped about the Mosely signing, came home and found out about the Barr and Paradis news. I'm just stunned. In 12 hours I'm back to thinking we're a 4-5 win team again. I honestly feel sorry for Darnold because I just don't think we'll ever get this right. Signing Bell gives him a chance, but I'm just done trying to be optimistic, my friend. 

BTW even the golf didn't go well... :dohslap:

Just now, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

“Fake it till ya make it”....then again he has the ultimate job security look at the owner who signs his check...same with Maccagnan.

Being a front office employee for the Jets or Knicks is the same as if you worked for that place George Constanza worked for, Kruger Industries...must be beautiful.

You think they build beds under their desks there too. Dolan is a pip.  Surprised he doesn't get physically attacked, plenty of security around him.  Smart move.   I watch games in two minute snippets. Between the play and the officiating, it's about all a man can take.  Never going to get there with my Jets though.  Guess I'm a glutton for punishment.  We all are.

4 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

It's not even fair to compare the Browns to the Jets anymore. I might have to stop my "Mayfield musings," there's not even a rivalry between him and Sam anymore, and its not Sam's fault. We're watching Dorsey put on a GM clinic these last two years.

All in all, just a sh***y day for us I think. I went out this morning all pumped about the Mosely signing, came home and found out about the Barr and Paradis news. I'm just stunned. In 12 hours I'm back to thinking we're a 4-5 win team again. I honestly feel sorry for Darnold because I just don't think we'll ever get this right. Signing Bell gives him a chance, but I'm just done trying to be optimistic, my friend. 

Turns out the Barr and Paradis news might be a blessing in disguise.  Minnesota fans are up in arms about getting him back.  Go figure.  They know him a lot better than we do.  Paradis may be damaged goods.  As for the bad day, it's still early, not midnight yet.  Still have good reason to be pumped about Moseley.  He is the real deal.  We know that much anyway. Jamison Crowder is going to be something to watch also.  Under rated signing. Osmele is a BULL,

At the end of the day, the Beckham signing will end badly for the Browns.  Not as bad as it did for the Giants, mind you, they won't have the tremendous cap hit and damage the Giant's absorbed.  He  may have some short term success in Cleveland, but mark my words, at some point, it will go into the ditch.  He won't be able to help himself, and cannot  be controlled, just contained, for a time.  Keep your chin up, helps to avoid the birdsh*t from dropping onto your head.

Good to have him back.  He was a steal for a 7th rounder, and played very well last year.

The money is fine - $8.4M per year for a productive starter. Jets let the market set the price, then paid the going rate.

Now, we just need to find a NT and our D-Line is set.

Archived