• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this the best football guy in the NFL (besides bellichek obv) . Built KC into an offensive powerhouse it looks like. I give him a ton of credit for taking Baker 1st overall too, that took a lot of

Meanwhile our cabbage head GM does what he does. 

Ok...I’m glad he handed us Sam.

Just now, kmnj said:

football is a business and number one rule in business is hire proven winners to do the job-browns might have the best offense in football now and their defense is solid too

Agree great time to be a Browns fan. 

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Is this the best football guy in the NFL (besides bellichek obv) . Built KC into an offensive powerhouse it looks like. I give him a ton of credit for taking Baker 1st overall too, that took a lot of guts and looks like a great move. The guy takes chances and is always looking to make his team better 

So WHY was he FIRED by KC?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

On paper the browns look great. I thought last year they were on the brink of contending and this year they are looking even better. I will wait to see some sustained success from them though before I get excited

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Browns will own that division for the next 15 years.

Steelers are falling apart

Ravens have a QB who is really a rb

And Bengals forever suck

• Thumb Down 1
Browns will own that division for the next 15 years.
Steelers are falling apart
Ravens have a QB who is really a rb
And Bengals forever suck
Steelers will find a way to be competitive they have a good coaching staff. Ravens lost alot to free agency this year. The truth is that the browns will be competing with themselves they are a great team but somehow they always find a way to not meet their potential

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

12 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Is this the best football guy in the NFL (besides bellichek obv) . Built KC into an offensive powerhouse it looks like. I give him a ton of credit for taking Baker 1st overall too, that took a lot of guts and looks like a great move. The guy takes chances and is always looking to make his team better 

He definitely misses less, and can draft quality players outside the top 10. Must be nice.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I believe there was a power struggle. 

THanks. I recall being really surprised by the firing and was hoping our ownership would have been astute enough to add him to the FO and a way to keep a light lit under Mac.

QB-Mayfield

RBs - Kareem Hunt/ Nick Chubb

WRs - Calloway & OBJ

TE - NJoku

OLine - ??

DE - Garret

DT - Sheldon Richardon 

DT - Ogunjobi

DE - Ogbah

LB - Schobert

CB - D. Ward

DAMN!!!!!:jawdrop:

22 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

You must know him pretty well being on your knees in front of him lol

Just now, shawn306 said:

Not as a GM though. 

He’s been a gm for 5 years and turned two bad franchises into contenders, so what’s the point you’re trying to make? He’s not a good front office guy cause he hasn’t won a super bowl as a gm?

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

He’s been a gm for 5 years and turned two bad franchises into contenders, so what’s the point you’re trying to make? He’s not a good front office guy cause he hasn’t won a super bowl as a gm?

Browns arent a contender yet. They need to actually have a winning record first

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Browns arent a contender yet. They need to actually have a winning record first

Well Vegas seems to think they’re a contender, they’re currently top 5 odds to win the Super Bowl

• Upvote 2

Browns going all out this off-season.

Trade for Beckham

Sign Sheldon Richardson

Sign Kareem Hunt

Trade for Olivier Vernon

Cut Jamie Collins, to create cap space.

Dorsey clearly sensing an opportunity to win the division and see if they can get a shot at going all the way this year. Could work spectacularly, or it could backfire spectacularly. But at least it has everyone talking about the Browns.

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Yep doesn’t give a sh*t about off-field issues or any other BS. He cares about talent and winning games and that’s exactly what they’re going to do for a long time. **** MAC 

that is if the players keep clean. Hunt already suspended, OLB great receiver but the term deva is an understatement. the other receiver from Miami good but the minute he left his numbers dropped. Couple that with Baker my question is how long after things go bad will there be a fight on the sideline