Have u ever seen more A holes moved in 1 year?

Jetster

What a long list of talent moving on from the teams that drafted them. Miami traded Landry, Steelers trade Brown, Giants trade OBJ. Browns are now loaded with talent, we'll find out if you can win a Super Bowl with a team filled with Divas and immature azzholes. It's like a science experiment, will it mix without a problem or blow like Mount Etna? 

Browns are gonna be a sh*tshow with those assholes. I mean they had a pretty weak schedule last year. Baker did get destroyed by the Texans while almost beat them without any weapons.  They can grab the headlines/headaches but I think our future is bright

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

The NFL is following in the NBA’s footsteps unfortunately. Everyone is the best and they’re all entitled hot heads who hate the media and their teammates. Pathetic. What happened to working hard, keeping your mouth shut and doing your job on the field?

Unfortunately most fan want those hotheads.  I mean they are praising the OBJ trade yet he never actually won ever

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Unfortunately most fan want those hotheads.  I mean they are praising the OBJ trade yet he never actually won ever

You’re right Brown, Beckham and mayfield are all huge personalities. I don’t think they’re going to be able to go all season without a major controversy. 

6 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

The NFL is following in the NBA’s footsteps unfortunately. Everyone is the best and they’re all entitled hot heads who hate the media and their teammates. Pathetic. What happened to working hard, keeping your mouth shut and doing your job on the field?

That takes place in new england.

I’m pro player. Get as much as you can from these billionaire owners that screwed over the players that came before you (I.e. NFL essentially claimed that concussion have no negative long term effects)

I would prefer guys like Brown handle business behind the scenes but more leverage when they go public

How exactly is Landry and ahole? He wanted to stay in Miami. They didn't want to pay him a long term deal according to his production and he preferred not to play under the tag. You know... just like 99% of NFL athletes.

24 minutes ago, Jetster said:

What a long list of talent moving on from the teams that drafted them. Miami traded Landry, Steelers trade Brown, Giants trade OBJ. Browns are now loaded with talent, we'll find out if you can win a Super Bowl with a team filled with Divas and immature azzholes. It's like a science experiment, will it mix without a problem or blow like Mount Etna? 

Or the art project where you mix all the colors and think it will be awesome...then, all the colors merge and it looks like sh!t brown

31 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Browns are gonna be a sh*tshow with those assholes. I mean they had a pretty weak schedule last year. Baker did get destroyed by the Texans while almost beat them without any weapons.  They can grab the headlines/headaches but I think our future is bright

:rl: Without a doubt the funniest post I've seen since I joined this site. 

Keep the jokes coming Shecky!

• The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot reports Breshad Perriman wants out of his one-year, $4 million contract with the Browns.

The Browns traded for Odell Beckham on Tuesday night, locking OBJ, Antonio Callaway, Jarvis Landry, and Rashard Higgins into the team's top-four receiver spots. Perriman sees the writing on the wall that he's not going to get much playing time. We'd guess the Browns will be fine letting Perriman out of the agreement.

March 12, 2019 at 9:18:00 PM EDT

36 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

The Browns offense is going to be f'n nasty. All you boy scouts dreaming of teams filled with choir boys are going to be flabbergasted.

Archived