Crazy traffic this week

Maxman

39 minutes ago, thshadow said:

It seems like each week is the most web traffic you've gotten since (the next week).

Congrats!

We have been setting a lot of records lately. Pretty cool, 14 years in and everyone said video was going to kill the radio star. I mean social media was going to kill the forums.  Hasn't happened, it has only helped us. Pretty cool.

Thanks.

42 minutes ago, thshadow said:

It seems like each week is the most web traffic you've gotten since (the next week).

Congrats!

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

We have been setting a lot of records lately. Pretty cool, 14 years in and everyone said video was going to kill the radio star. I mean social media was going to kill the forums.  Hasn't happened, it has only helped us. Pretty cool.

Thanks.

After I wrote this I checked, and I now think Tuesday was the busiest posting day here ever. I will double check again in the morning.

But we were pretty close to 5,000 posts. Pretty wild.

So yesterday we had 150,000 page views. Basically 375,000 page views on Monday and Tuesday, BEFORE they signed Bell.

Oh and yesterday was officially the most posts ever in the forums for one day.

Thanks to everyone who makes this site great!

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks.

Max the reason is simple, you own the very best Jets message board on the web.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

So yesterday we had 150,000 page views. Basically 375,000 page views on Monday and Tuesday, BEFORE they signed Bell.

Awesome.  If there’s an easy way to look this up, who were the top 5 in terms of # of posts yesterday?  Provably something like:

select top 5 username,count(*)

from (whatever the table name is)

group by username

order by 2 desc

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Congrats.  Very well deserved!

Even before posting here, I would visit this site regularly, along with about 3 others.

Everything is covered here so quickly, that I don't think I have been to any of the other outlets since.

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Awesome.  If there’s an easy way to look this up, who were the top 5 in terms of # of posts yesterday?  Provably something like:

select top 5 username,count(*)

from (whatever the table name is)

group by username

order by 2 desc

There used to be, let me see if I can figure it out again. Let me see what the options are under the leaderboard I will try to look tonight. I know you can do it all time but I don't see a filtering option by day, week etc, that would be cool.  https://forums.jetnation.com/topmembers/?filter=forums_Topic_Post

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

There used to be, let me see if I can figure it out again. Let me see what the options are under the leaderboard I will try to look tonight. I know you can do it all time but I don't see a filtering option by day, week etc, that would be cool.  https://forums.jetnation.com/topmembers/?filter=forums_Topic_Post

Small request - instead of (or maybe "in addition to") posting birthdays, how about posting the anniversary of people's "join date".

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Also is there an official place we can make website requests?

Feedback forum. I do like suggestions, makes me feel important.  :) Seriously we are always open to new ideas so anything you want, we can certainly try to make it happen.

Archived