Call 800-469-JETS For PSL's (Personal Seat Licenses)

SAR I

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Stop trying to pump up the value of your PSLs. Just live with the decision you made.

I could care less about the value or my decision. Just trying to help fans who were on the fence as it’s going to be pandemonium in the Jets ticket office in a few hours and it would be great if JN members got their fair share before all the decent PSL seats are scooped up. 

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I could care less about the value or my decision. Just trying to help fans who were on the fence as it’s going to be pandemonium in the Jets ticket office in a few hours and it would be great if JN members got their fair share before all the decent PSL seats are scooped up. 

SAR I

I'm not sure Jn members wise enough to be excited about the Bell signing will be able to afford PSLs after their investments in beanie babies and fidget spinners

10 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Even better for those of us who didn't pony up 1 cent for a PSL,

It's a great morning for all Jets fans.  What you do with your entertainment dollars is your business.  For those that want to invest in the Jets and potentially see the only home AFC Championship Game in our lifetimes, well, call the Jets in the morning. 

SAR I

7 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

The after market Club seats are no longer going for free like the past 2 years, and not much inventory on the after market, last year this time almost 200 listings now only 85.

Call now, get in the queue, beat the mad panic in 52 minutes.

SAR I

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Jets ticket office opens at 9AM.

Investment Gold.

SAR I

I’m waiting to make sure the new uniforms don’t include gigantic white marshmallow head helmets. If they do I will have to wear sunglasses watching from home on a low definition television or my anxiety will be triggered. 

27 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

What an absurd notion. I can still attend all 8 games, in the same section as you, and never pay a PSL. On average, I'll pay face value.

Good luck with that this year.  Lev Bell, Sam Darnold, 3rd overall pick whoever that player turns out to be.  Home games, Giants, Cowboys, Steelers, Browns, Raiders, Patriots.  These 6 home games early in the season will generate ticket sales above face, and IF the Jets are in contention late any game will fetch more then face vs any of these opponents.  Dolphins, and Bills games yeah unless they are the home opener (that’s best case scenario this year as a season ticket holder get rid of one of these 2 home games as the home opener so 7 of the 8 home games then have great appeal) you will get tickets at, or below face possibly.

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m waiting to make sure the new uniforms don’t include gigantic white marshmallow head helmets. If they do I will have to wear sunglasses watching from home on a low definition television or my anxiety will be triggered. 

Yes, but think how those giant white marshmallows will stick out downfield, as Darnold scans progressions. Genius!

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

It's a great morning for all Jets fans.  What you do with your entertainment dollars is your business.  For those that want to invest in the Jets and potentially see the only home AFC Championship Game in our lifetimes, well, call the Jets in the morning. 

SAR I

A portion of my entertainment dollars goes to Jets season tickets in the upper deck for many moons with no PSL and I'm quite good.   Thanks.  

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No Scott. I don’t. 

I remember back in the 80's (or was it the 70's), when the Jets went to the green helmets, part of the Jets reasoning was, or at least they stated, that every other division rival, at that time, had a white helmet. Easier to pick it up downfield.

See, the Jets brilliance is often underestimated in these type of subtle things

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

For those that want to invest in the Jets and potentially see the only home AFC Championship Game in our lifetimes, well, call the Jets in the morning. 

SAR I

So you agree that the only perk of having season tix is locking in any potential home playoff games at face value prices? 

psl is the worst thing a fan could buy and this coming from a fan that has been going to games since I was a kid so over 40+ years of having season tickets in the family-my dad had them since day one before I was born in the 60s-I by the way also own some very good  psls as well and I would tell any fan considering  buying them not  to-buy on stub hub or ticket exchange go to the games you want and sit where you want and you dont have to waste money on preseason tickets as well-

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

What an absurd notion. I can still attend all 8 games, in the same section as you, and never pay a PSL. On average, I'll pay face value.

The Jets made it clear that the no-PSL situation is temporary and they reserve the right to a) institute PSL's on those seats and b) relocate current non-PSL owners to other locations as a result.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

I’m good I stole my front row Mezz Club seats 2 years ago for .06 on the dollar.

If you have a PSL for those seats, smart move, congrats on your intuition and belief in a brighter future for the team.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Good luck with that this year.  Lev Bell, Sam Darnold, 3rd overall pick whoever that player turns out to be.  Home games, Giants, Cowboys, Steelers, Browns, Raiders, Patriots.  These 6 home games early in the season will generate ticket sales above face, and IF the Jets are in contention late any game will fetch more then face vs any of these opponents.  Dolphins, and Bills games yeah unless they are the home opener (that’s best case scenario this year as a season ticket holder get rid of one of these 2 home games as the home opener so 7 of the 8 home games then have great appeal) you will get tickets at, or below face possibly.

And you're probably looking at, at least, one Sunday night game...if not two.  Steelers, Browns, Pats, Raiders, will all have some additional juice to it, if not two Sunday night games, I'm betting you'll have three of those games in prime time between, Monday, Thursday & Sunday...possibly even late season Saturday night game.

29 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

So you agree that the only perk of having season tix is locking in any potential home playoff games at face value prices? 

1.  Those around you become your good friends for 30 years and enhance the experience.
2.  No stress over finding ad-hoc aftermarket seats to games you want to attend.
3.  Same for premium parking passes which are in short supply and are expensive in the aftermarket.
4.  Jets Rewards perks like Florham Park tours, VIP training camp events, on-field experiences, etc.
5.  Playoff tickets adjacent to your STH friends enhancing the experience.
6.  ROI on PSL outlay should the Jets turn the corner and become an elite AFC team.

SAR I

10 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I would tell any fan considering  buying them not  to-buy on stub hub or ticket exchange go to the games you want and sit where you want and you dont have to waste money on preseason tickets as well-

This whole "sit where you want on the cheap" makes perfect sense when we're 3-13 with Geno Smith and makes zero sense when we're 12-4 with Sam Darnold, Le'Veon Bell, Jamal Adams, CJ Mosely, Gregg Williams, and Adam Gase.

Back in 2010 and 2011 MetLife Stadium was a tough ticket, I easily got 1.5x face value to most games, 2.5x face for the hot games like DAL  and NE, and there were no season tickets to be found. 

SAR I

3 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Not worried. Still won't cost me what it would if you add in the PSL. Willing to pay above face value this year because I've been averaging below face value for the last few. Will all even out. And I don't have to deal with the inconvenience of unloading tickets when I am unable to attend. I don't need a PSL to make me feel like a "real fan". I'll be farting is SAR's section all season.

Archived