Call 800-469-JETS For PSL's (Personal Seat Licenses)

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Jets made it clear that the no-PSL situation is temporary and they reserve the right to a) institute PSL's on those seats and b) relocate current non-PSL owners to other locations as a result.

SAR I

The Jets have no power to institute PSLs on the secondary market, or to "locate" me. I choose.

3 hours ago, JetPotato said:

What an absurd notion. I can still attend all 8 games, in the same section as you, and never pay a PSL. On average, I'll pay face value.

not when the jets are in a playoff run and the home game is against the Pitt, Giants, Dallas, New England, or Cleveland.... Good seats will be well over face value.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

This whole "sit where you want on the cheap" makes perfect sense when we're 3-13 with Geno Smith and makes zero sense when we're 12-4 with Sam Darnold, Le'Veon Bell, Jamal Adams, CJ Mosely, Gregg Williams, and Adam Gase.

Back in 2010 and 2011 MetLife Stadium was a tough ticket, I easily got 1.5x face value to most games, 2.5x face for the hot games like DAL  and NE, and there were no season tickets to be found. 

SAR I

I said go to the games you want , sit where you want  -did not say on the cheap-historically speaking though it would be on the cheap especially the past five years and us psl owners pay for preseason as well. The fact that they sell for pennies on the dollar illustrates how bad the "investment" was. I didnt buy for an "investment" but did not think they would be worth pennies on the dollar. Yes the terrible team has helped reduce the value too. Back in 2010 the dynamics were very different. Online ticket venues like stub hub and nfl ticketexchange did not have the presence they do now. Fans have way more opportunity to buy and sell seats. Back in the day if you wanted tickets it was hard because there were scalping laws and if you wanted tickets it mean stopping on patersonplank or in the parking lot tying to find "a guy selling" I have been going for over 4 decades and was pretty much born a season ticket holder going since I could walk. I would tell fans 2019 is not 2010 and to buy on the secondary market -go to the games you want to go to, sit where you want to-have the option to buy cheap or expensive tickets based on your preference for that game.   Enjoy not being forced into buying preseason tickets. That premium alone enables to to buy over face value and still be in the money on the other tickets. Parking passes can be had-you will pay a premium but it is not bad and you can take bus or trains too.  

34 minutes ago, J-Diddy said:

not when the jets are in a playoff run and the home game is against the Pitt, Giants, Dallas, New England, or Cleveland.... Good seats will be well over face value.

having hope is great and that is what we as fans need but do you know how many home playoff games the jets have hosted since 1980? I have been going since the early 70s and I can easily count on one hand the home playoff games

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

having hope is great and that is what we as fans need but do you know how many home playoff games the jets have hosted since 1980? I have been going since the early 70s and I can easily count on one hand the home playoff games

That’s all changing now. 

SAR I

6 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

I remember back in the 80's (or was it the 70's), when the Jets went to the green helmets, part of the Jets reasoning was, or at least they stated, that every other division rival, at that time, had a white helmet. Easier to pick it up downfield.

See, the Jets brilliance is often underestimated in these type of subtle things

Vinny Testaverde (Bless his million dollar arm) had Red/Green color blindness. 

not saying it's the only factor in his interceptions, but it couldn't have helped

Archived