All Under 30 Team

Skeptable

Just now, Skeptable said:

So far... with every tendered player, all the rest of the roster, and all the pending FA agreements... The Jets do not have a single player 30 years old or older on this team... Some will turn 30 this year...

This team is being built for the 4-5 year window where we have Darnold for cheap. 

7 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

So far... with every tendered player, all the rest of the roster, and all the pending FA agreements... The Jets do not have a single player 30 years old or older on this team... Some will turn 30 this year...

Sounds like Macc is building the team the right way.

12 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Hopefully Justin Houston changes that.

5 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Sounds like Macc is building the team the right way.

I don’t want to cut Macc any slack he has been atrocious for the most part, BUT it is very difficult when your HC wants nothing, but high priced already mailed it in older veterans at every position other then SS, and ILB for the most part.

24 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I don’t want to cut Macc any slack he has been atrocious for the most part, BUT it is very difficult when your HC wants nothing, but high priced already mailed it in older veterans at every position other then SS, and ILB for the most part.

I agree I think Bowles was part of the problem... We'll see though if he was the whole problem

38 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This team is being built for the 4-5 year window where we have Darnold for cheap. 

The controllability of Darnold is likely a total of 6 years (including last year’s rookie season).  4 year deal, option for year 5, could franchise tag for 1 season before encountering a Kirk Cousins type situation.  Certainly don’t hope it comes to that but that’s essentially the power the Jets have in a worst case scenario.

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The controllability of Darnold is likely a total of 6 years (including last year’s rookie season).  4 year deal, option for year 5, could franchise tag for 1 season before encountering a Kirk Cousins type situation.  Certainly don’t hope it comes to that but that’s essentially the power the Jets have in a worst case scenario.

but he is in year 2 of that deal... so 4-5 years left.

That’s actually an interesting stat. Young is better. Fast is better. Young and fast is betterest.
Seems like a good idea overall.

The only thing I can think of today is 4:00 pm so these guys are actually signed. I’m afraid to talk about anything in Detail before that. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived