SNY NYJ FREE AGENCY SPECIAL

Ken Schroy

8 minutes ago, ID. said:

Yep, would be nice if this was streamed on their site...

24 minutes ago, darook said:

Is there any way to get this out of market?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

YouTubeTV, Fubo TV, Hulu TV.... These all have SNY... Thats the only way I know .... NBCSN too

IM out of market and wish I could see the SNY stuff, I had the station one year on DTV and it was great seeing that post show with ray lucas. Not a terribly good show, but it was still cool to watch for a diehard, i forget thaCB or saftey that was always on, but I liked wathcing mike our old special teams coach who would go on and break down games.

17 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Is it just me, or is that a different shade of green on the set?

Your not wrong... I sure as hell hope that isnt the green on the uniforms though.  Thats like some bright emerald....  and whats up with the white and black swoosh on the front?

18 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Is it just me, or is that a different shade of green on the set?

1 minute ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Your not wrong... I sure as hell hope that isnt the green on the uniforms though.  Thats like some bright emerald....  and whats up with the white and black logo on the front?

Thats a funky shade of green. 

Who cares?  JUST WIN BABY 

22 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Why do they start that when all the people who I can actually work and buy tickets are still at work?

Woody couldn't PSL the upper ring....Giants got 1k per seat up there. Jets aren't sold out now are they?

Archived