Fat Mike Fran

Anyone else listening today ? Is flying off the rails. He was getting bombed by his loved giant fans about the Beckham trade. Many were calling him a moron because he is actually saying Beckham is the reason why they have been so bad past 4 -5 years ? that without him they will be much better somehow. The guy is such a eli fan boy, blind faith giants fan. We need our own guy on radio 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Anyone else listening today ? Is flying off the rails. He was getting bombed by his loved giant fans about the Beckham trade. Many were calling him a moron because he is actually saying Beckham is the reason why they have been so bad past 4 -5 years ? that without him they will be much better somehow. The guy is such a eli fan boy, blind faith giants fan. We need our own guy on radio 

If that irks you, don't bother listening to him starting at 4pm when he rips the Jets for making a colossal mistake signing Bell.

• Upvote 1

Lol he is a joke. He was seriously losing it and shocked his own giant fans were turning on him. Then the next few callers “ ironically “ were his ass kissers. I’m sure the screener was told to do so.. Ya I enjoy the callers more when I’m trying, not his arrogant usually wrong opinions 

1 minute ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

If that irks you, don't bother listening to him starting at 4pm when he rips the Jets for making a colossal mistake signing Bell.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I love it! He's burying everybody including Odell Beckham and the rest of the millenials that need a smack in the teeth

They sure do. But how the hell is one of the best players in nfl the reason why giants have been so bad ? ?‍♂️ Giants and their fans, including fatty, are just lost from complete reality. They really thought they could also make a playoff run last yr with Eli I’d they took Barkley and ramped up OL. Now mike is saying because they got rid of Beckham, they are going to win more games they they have in 6 years lol

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

They sure do. But how the hell is one of the best players in nfl the reason why giants have been so bad ? ?‍♂️ Giants and their fans, including fatty, are just lost from complete reality. They really thought they could also make a playoff run last yr with Eli I’d they took Barkley and ramped up OL. Now mike is saying because they got rid of Beckham, they are going to win more games they they have in 6 years lol

Cuz he's a total cancer.. football is a team sport. And unfortunately the opinionated Fatman is correct in this instance. The modern 21 year old football fan only cares about FanDuel video games and haircuts. Nobody even knows what a good football player is anymore. It's all about highlight reels and fantasy football. Unfortunately we just sign Bell who is just as big of a self-centered ass clown

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Cuz he's a total cancer.. football is a team sport. And unfortunately the opinionated Fatman is correct in this instance. The modern 21 year old football fan only cares about FanDuel video games and haircuts. Nobody even knows what a good football player is anymore. It's all about highlight reels and fantasy football. Unfortunately we just sign Bell who is just as big of a self-centered ass clown

I agree about the team sport. But you can’t. Just roll with bad cbs who can’t cover, Olinemen who can’t block, and a qb who can’t move, just because they “ play hard and good team guys “and expect to win more than a few games. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

22 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Joe Benigno says hello! :cheergal:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Tell me more about the Great Depression. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

He's all in on the Eli nonsense, so all this opinions are biased toward making Eli look better than he actually is.  

100% right. He was going nuts last week on  giant brass, after they said they wanted eli back to start, but also were considering drafting qb as 6. He Was blowing gaskets, saying either use that pick to make another playoff run with Eli ? or let eli go play somewhere else. They are not going anywhere with Eli even if they pick a impact player at 6. They should draft a qb for future. Who cares about about Eli’s fan boys like mike who think Eli is way above being a placeholder until the qb is ready

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

You mean Mike "The Fat F*ck, Jets Hating" Francesca ? That Mike ?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

But he was glad they took Barkley and not darnold ? Because I think he loves Eli more than he loves the giants lol

This is all I’ve ever heard from him...kinda irritating....and he adds the dreaded “er” to some of his speech.  Would probably call me Lind-er.  Then I’d have to kill him.

• Haha 1

There's a school of thought out there that Francessa's big mouth actually holds some influence over the Maras, and that he was one of the reasons they decided to stick with Eli and, eventually, trade Odell. Playing into this is that  Francessa and Eli, who does a weekly spot on his show during the football season, are tight. 

This podcast talks about it: 

• Upvote 1

He needs to retire permanently from Sports Radio.  I think he'd be better suited doing like a weekly 1 hour NY based TV show only.  One I think he can focus and prepare on.  

He's being called out a lot nowadays based off information he is getting wrong.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

There's a school of thought out there that Francessa's big mouth actually holds some influence over the Maras, and that he was one of the reasons they decided to stick with Eli and, eventually, trade Odell. Playing into this is that  Francessa and Eli, who does a weekly spot on his show during the football season, are tight. 

This podcast talks about it: 

He defends the Mara's and Eli like they are family to him.

• Post of the Week 1