Trading out making less sense

kevinc855

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Arent you the same guy that got pissed off at me because i saw gasse as being in the spectrum?

a word of advice:

1. My brother has schizophrenia. Its awful. If i got mad every time someone joking refers to another as being schizophrenic, i wouldnt live long. Futhermore, lots of gay jokes thrown around here. We all know and love gays. Do you see an uproar over that?

dude just because you got dealt a bad hand doesnt mean your the center of the universe. Get over it.

and finally, there are a slew of chromosomal abnormalities that involve extra chromosomes. Its not just Down syndrome. And its “down syndrome” not “downs” and certainly not “down’s”

ok that is all lighten up and stop being rude and explosive u look jerky

Dude ... no.  Just no. Stop it.

2 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I didn't get dealt a "bad hand.  My son is a bright light and I am blessed to have him. And this has nothing to do with me. I'm sorry about your brother.  If you think making sophomoric jokes about people with disabilities  is OK, then you are no one to be giving anyone advice. Ask your brother how he feels about it.  As for looking "jerky", I'm not worried about it.  With your past comments and those of your "kindred" friend, I think the two of you have that pretty much covered.

Absolutely love this. Yes you are, and God bless you.

To pass up QW or Bosa...it would have to be a humongous haul of picks plus maybe a player (OL) that blows up the value chart. 

In the Darnold Era...it should be a very long time before Jets should be picking this high again.  

IMO...you run to the podium with that envelop and take either one.  They are both going to be perennial Pro Bowl difference makers.

36 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Good post.

The entire analysis regarding taking a DT when a team has a Top 5 pick should take no more than 1/2 a second, because those are the PREMIUM slots that should only be reserved for bona fide impact/game changers...

Is this DT on the same level as Aaron Donald?

Yes/No?

Answer: No......good bye.

Q. Williams doesn’t meet the criteria..sorry, let someone else take him.  I’m disgusted as it is knowing the Jets are going to pony up over 10mill for Leonard Williams, good thing Maccagnan made a huge score and great trade for Henry Anderson, he’s twice the player Williams is.

The pick at 3 must be someone who touches the ball, sacks the QB or protects Darnold’s blindside for 10 years....I’m only seeing “sacks the QB” using that criteria in the 2019 draft.

Anderson doesn't do sh.. without Williams drawing double teams. If you don't believe me, check out what Anderson did when he was with the Colt's.

3 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

My autistic son is actually smarter than you, I can assure you of that.  And more sensible. 

2 hours ago, SR24 said:

I had no idea Maccagnans dad was on the site 

2 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Right.  Double down on the stupidity.  Good choice.  "Guess yur parents didn't learn yu nuthin", huh Jethro?

1 hour ago, SR24 said:

The guy with a few extra chromosomes in his genes calling other people stupid  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

1 hour ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Listen asswipe, If you are so stupid and classless that you think it's funny to make fun of people with Autism, you are beyond help.  **** off.  And for your information Einstein, extra chromosomes lead to "Down's Syndrome", not Autism, your ignorance is quite impressive.

1 hour ago, SR24 said:

You picked a fight with me pal don’t throw punches get crushed and then cry about it. I hope you and your son come to and watch a ton of jet games this year and have a blast. Enjoy the rest of your day

1 hour ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I picked a fight with you cretin?? You make a tasteless ignorant "joke" then proceed to defend it?  Smart.  I hope you take some time to educate yourself about autism and take a class in human decency and compassion.  Thanks for the "invite" to the Jet games, Mr. Johnson.  Johnson is an appropriate moniker, because you surely are a tool.

1 hour ago, SR24 said:

Go away guy lol just move on Jesus 

FBD5539A-38F7-4FC0-8F8A-0A6353210BB5.png

Hey guys - please put each other on ignore. Let's just move on and talk Jets.

49 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

yep after years of abuse Jet fans love racking up draft picks more then wins. Its like the only thing Jet fans get a lot of. They want to hoard them when most amount to nothing. Get the game changer at 3 and be done with the gambling by trading down 

I want my precccccious draft picks!

All kidding aside. Mostly I just want an offensive line. And it feels like the stars in this draft in that area are further down the board... I'm happy enough not having a 2nd rounder because we have Sam instead... But boy am I going to be bummed again if we come away without another piece for that OL...

Image result for lord of the rings precious

17 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Not really, no.  A flash in the pan is an out-of-nowhere player who wasn't on anyone's radar, explodes onto the scene, and never hits anywhere near that level again. (See, e.g., Lin, Jeremy).  Allen's a guy who was seen as a higher end talent coming out of 2017 and who grew on a relatively natural curve. 

We’re picking THIRD. I just want to emphasize this. He was basically nobody a year ago and his combine wasn’t good enough. Call that a flash in the pan or not but whatever you call it this is that.

Because of the fighting and personal attacks in this thread, it is now locked.

To the 99.999% of people that follow the rules, thank you. Someone can start a new thread about this topic if they want and hopefully that one will go better. Thanks.

Archived