Jordan Howard

British Jet

Just now, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

No thanks... We already have enough RB's.  Need that cash for someone else....

Agreed. Plus we could take a RB with one of our thirds after we sign Bell. That is assuming HE EVER SIGNS THE CONTRACT!! COME ON!!!!  :) 

I'm assuming it's going to be one of those things where he signs at a press conference. Jets want as much media around this as possible.

Howard is only an above average RB anyway.

Agreed. Plus we could take a RB with one of our thirds after we sign Bell. That is assuming HE EVER SIGNS THE CONTRACT!! COME ON!!!!   

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Not anymore. We have Bell. He's a 3 down RB. We don't need to be burn a 3rd rounder on Howard. We are all set at the position. I would be shocked if they added another RB outside of maybe the 6th or 7th round of the draft. 

I’d keep Crowell and skip RB unless a solid prospect drops late. We have more important needs and already have 2 crappy younger late round running backs on the roster. Crowell proved he is not a #1 back and needs to accept the backup role.

He had his chance to shine and showed some flashes but he didn’t do enough on his own to make the most of a horrible o-like situation and predictable play calling. He deserves to be backup and his salary isn’t bad compared to what backs are getting. 

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’d keep Crowell and skip RB unless a solid prospect drops late. We have more important needs and already have 2 crappy younger late round running backs on the roster. Crowell proved he is not a #1 back and needs to accept the backup role.

He had his chance to shine and showed some flashes but he didn’t do enough on his own to make the most of a horrible o-like situation and predictable play calling. He deserves to be backup and his salary isn’t bad compared to what backs are getting. 

Crowell is gone.

Archived