Just Joined the Forum

Klecko75

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Klecko75 said:

Hello All-found this forum on Twitter and had to join. Bursting at the seems for the upcoming season. So excited that our football team is trending in the right direction.

Welcome...  Mac still sucks but he appears to be redeaming 4 years of lack luster performance. :)

Hahahaha I like this forum already, and thanks for the well-wishes everyone. As a 40 year Jets fan, I am conditioned for misery and heartbreak. But. hey, if the Chicago Cubs can win then any team can win!!

30 minutes ago, Klecko75 said:

Hello All-found this forum on Twitter and had to join. Bursting at the seems for the upcoming season. So excited that our football team is trending in the right direction.

Lol - you have no idea what you’ve just walked into.  But this is, by far, the best  online sports forum I’ve ever seen. 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Here at JN, we enjoy wallowing in our own misery until creative and equally sadistic jokes get squeezed out like play-doh in Rainbow School.

Then this place is right up my ally. I am always positive and optimistic during the off-season. Then the regular season starts and I want the entire coaching staff fired and half the team traded or cut. However, eventually every team figures it out and finally builds a winner. Have the Jets found the right formula? It is bound to happen at some point...

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Lol - you have no idea what you’ve just walked into.  But this is, by far, the best  online sports forum I’ve ever seen. 

Hahahaha I am a Jets, Mets and Rangers fan dude. I've encountered enough misery to last five lifetimes.  lol

45 minutes ago, Klecko75 said:

Glad to have you aboard!!!  Now, be prepared to have all that optimism bludgeoned out of you by our resident Debbie Downers and Chicken Littles.

1 hour ago, Klecko75 said:

It’s difficult to believe anyone ever read a JetNation tweet and was inspired to do anything other than mute further JetNation tweets. 

Archived