Just Joined the Forum

Klecko75

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s difficult to believe anyone ever read a JetNation tweet and was inspired to do anything other than mute further JetNation tweets. 

Hahahaha-I haven't' been this excited in an off-season since Rex's introductory press conference

Just now, ljr said:

Glad to have you here good man!

why 75?

your old man didn't punish you by making you a fan at 3 years old I hope 😱

1975 was the year I was born and yes I have my father to blame for being a Jets fan. I also blame him for being a Mets fan. Hahaha. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Klecko75 said:

Hello All-found this forum on Twitter and had to join. Bursting at the seems for the upcoming season. So excited that our football team is trending in the right direction.

Thanks for signing up. Be sure to tell the rest of the twitterers that the water is nice here.

Hello All-found this forum on Twitter and had to join. Bursting at the seems for the upcoming season. So excited that our football team is trending in the right direction.

Welcome! How do you feel about GM Michael “Macc” Maccagnan being still gainfully employed? This is a test. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I mean, look at this. Who sees this and says, “now, that’s the type of content I need more of.” No one. NO ONE.

I almost tweeted out your beat reporter thread the other day.

3 minutes ago, Klecko75 said:

My honest opinion was that he should have been shown the door along with Bowles. But, he is here and having a good off season thus far. So, I have no choice but to accept it and hope for the best

Good answer, the mob just turned around and seem to be walking in the other direction. Several of them are dropping their pitch forks.

You are off to a good start.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Maxman said:

Good answer, the mob just turned around and seem to be walking in the other direction. Several of them are dropping their pitch forks.

You are off to a good start.  :)

For Hackenberg alone, Mac should have been let go. 

• Upvote 1

Hahahaha I like this forum already, and thanks for the well-wishes everyone. As a 40 year Jets fan, I am conditioned for misery and heartbreak. But. hey, if the Chicago Cubs can win then any team can win!!

Man I know you're new here and all, but geez, get a grip!😎  Seriously, welcome aboard. As lunatic asylums go, this place is great.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I try but it just keeps on falling in my mouth. Honest.

Haha, I know all about it.  If not for the fact that I would have to replace an expensive (on sale, of course) wardrobe, I would be eating chips and salsa, and every other fattening food, till I explode. 😎

3 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Haha, I know all about it.  If not for the fact that I would have to replace an expensive (on sale, of course) wardrobe, I would be eating chips and salsa, and every other fattening food, till I explode. 😎

Elastic waist bands are my friend.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Klecko75 said:

Hahahaha I am a Jets, Mets and Rangers fan dude. I've encountered enough misery to last five lifetimes.  lol

No Knicks. I’m a big Knicks fan. Although I haven’t watched a game since Ewing retired. There’s only so much torture I can take. I mean there’s only 16 football games and psychotropics are expensive. 

• Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Welcome. Nice to have you aboard. 

Few things:

T0M Shane must be worshipped at the shrine daily.

Jamal Adams isn’t good.

and you must be willing to call people Thug Turds. Idk why it’s a thing but yea.

ok cool that just about does it. Enjoy your stay

I'd probably add to that the ability to regularly complain about winning meaningless games at the end of season also helps the maturation process for the new member.

11 hours ago, Klecko75 said:

Damn it's too late, I found it much the same way and have on and off been posting and reading for like a decade. Just as you are doomed to root for the jets forever you are now doomed to be addicted to your jets fix in jetnation. 

Welcome and you did good.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jmat321 said:

Jamal Adams - elite defender?  Or we could of had Mahomes?

We would of had Mahomes if moron Mac didn't draft Hackenpenis. Mac was too damn stubborn to draft a QB the following year after picking Hackenpenis so he goes with the no-brainer in Adams at 6 instead of Mahomes. Mac did Totally Redeem Himself by lucking into Darnold but Darnold will never be as good as Mahomes but that doesn't matter if we can get 1 just 1 Super Bowl win out of him.

9 hours ago, Klecko75 said:

My honest opinion was that he should have been shown the door along with Bowles. But, he is here and having a good off season thus far. So, I have no choice but to accept it and hope for the best

Wrong. Jamal Adams is having a good off season. He recruited Bell. He basically told Mac what to pay Bell - probably. Mac overpaid for some run stopper from the Ravens. Mac overpaid for a slot receiver and scared Anthony Barr back to Minnesota. Mac is the blind squirrel.