Any Matt Kalil interest?

Just now, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Yeah I mean Carolina fine but she’s clearly above the Mendoza line in Duluth.

Lol, I worked for a company right outside of the twin cities for a minute and the talent there was up my ally. Dig the corn fed curvy thing .

Never made my way to Duluth though

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, I worked for a company right outside of the twin cities for a minute and the talent there was up my ally. Dig the corn fed curvy thing .

Never made my way to Duluth though

I used to have to go up there when I worked on the freighters during summers off from college. It’s the worst place in the world. I swear one time it snowed in ******* August. Anyway you’d have loved the bars. It was like a worse animated version of ladies night at Moe’s Tavern.

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I hope I’m wrong Joe, but from what I saw, and I saw him a lot the last 7 years, his level of play was really declining over the last 2-3 years.The good news is, all he has to be is the 20th ranked center in the league this year and he’s an upgrade over Harrison and the Kentucky guy. 

If you want to think he’s the second coming of Mawae or Mangold, I guess that’s your prerogative. He should be good enough to get by with this year.

31 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The point was you said that. 

I know I said it. I still don’t know where you were going with that crawl under a rock thing though, but whatever. 

You think he’s going to be All Pro.... I don’t. I’d settle for average this year from him and be happy.

Somewhere in between would be great, right?

On 3/14/2019 at 9:28 PM, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

He is damaged goods that was IR'd last year, and was underwhelming previous to that.  Not an upgrade over Beachum, so why bother??

We talking about him or his mom? Genuinely confused.

5 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I hope I’m wrong Joe, but from what I saw, and I saw him a lot the last 7 years, his level of play was really declining over the last 2-3 years.The good news is, all he has to be is the 20th ranked center in the league this year and he’s an upgrade over Harrison and the Kentucky guy. 

If you want to think he’s the second coming of Mawae or Mangold, I guess that’s your prerogative. He should be good enough to get by with this year.

This thread is about MATT Khalil...the LT...not RYAN Khalil, the C. While they are brothers only one is currentlywearin* Gotham green and white...

That said, I wonder if the chance to play on the same line with his brother might lift Matt’s game...

14 hours ago, Awesumtenor said:

This thread is about MATT Khalil...the LT...not RYAN Khalil, the C. While they are brothers only one is currentlywearin* Gotham green and white...

That said, I wonder if the chance to play on the same line with his brother might lift Matt’s game...

Lol I actually wish we didn’t lose the center of the PS last year.