New Superstar Jets RB Le’Veon Bell to speak to media

Team archer

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Aaaaaand….tampering charges in 3...2...1...

Seriously though...this is becoming an issue in all leagues.  Player-to-player recruiting (tampering) is legal and really unenforceable even if it wasn't.  Look at Bryce Harper and Mike Trout.  2 years before Trout's deal is even up.  

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

By a player?

No...I edited just after as I was kidding.  But it is starting to become a trend that I don't think is so good.  I just don't see any way for leagues to stop it or even temper it.

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Once again, for the sh*t you guys give Jamal, he embraces being a Jet and is constantly trying to get others to come aboard and make us better.

"but but but he talks too much!!!" ? well here's the pro side of him opening his mouth 

3 minutes ago, King P said:

Once again, for the sh*t you guys give Jamal, he embraces being a Jet and is constantly trying to get others to come aboard and make us better.

"but but but he talks to much!!!" ? well here's the pro side of him opening his mouth 

The Prez knows fans thinks he has a big mouth. But sure he doesn’t care. The man said we need some more dawgs! So he went public and did what he had to do

Myth Busters by Bell:

"LeVeon doesn't want to come to NY"  DEBUNKED

"Adams needs to shut his mouth"  DEBUNKED

"Bell wasn't a Jets fan"  DEBUNKED

"No good players want to come to the Jets"  DEBUNKED

"Macc can't close"  DEBUNKED

"Can't wait till Macc offers Bell 20 mil a year"  DEBUNKED

"The Ilk knows what they're talking about"  DEBUNKED

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Myth Busters by Bell:

"LeVeon doesn't want to come to NY"  DEBUNKED

"Adams needs to shut his mouth"  DEBUNKED

"Bell wasn't a Jets fan"  DEBUNKED

"No good players want to come to the Jets"  DEBUNKED

"Macc can't close"  DEBUNKED

"Can't wait till Macc offers Bell 20 mil a year"  DEBUNKED

"The Ilk knows what they're talking about"  DEBUNKED

LeVeon Bell was going to whomever was going to offer him the most money. He would have said he was a Houston Texans fan as a kid if they gave him 14MM per.

8 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

LeVeon Bell was going to whomever was going to offer him the most money. He would have said he was a Houston Texans fan as a kid if they gave him 14MM per.

So?

LOL

What’s with this 12 year old mentality that a player needs to bleed the teams colors in order for him to be accepted by the fanbase?

Bell has proven that he’s going to give you 1200 on the ground and another 700 through the air. 

Sounds just peachy to me

We got a great player. It sounds like he said all the right things, and he's happy to be here.

Why can't we ever just be happy about something?

BTW can the Jamal haters give him some credit here? Always qutck to bash, where are they now?

Archived