Anthony Barr interview on NFL network

WayneChrebet80

3 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Said it was like marrying the wrong woman.

Im not a vindictive person, but I really hope that contract blows up in the vikings face, 

I’m a vindictive person, and I hope it blows up in their face and he loses a sh*t load of money gambling. 

39 minutes ago, nycdan said:

So many of these guys need to learn to share less.  The more he says, the worse it gets.  I'm indifferent to him coming here or not but for the love of god, move on, Anthony.  We're over it.  Why aren't you?

exactly. why is this still a thing. I forgot about the whole situation and this thread reminded me of it.

I don't think this was a pot shot at the Jets but rather a testament to how much he liked Minnesota. He flaked, but at the end of the day I'm not mad about it. It wasn't meant to be, had he come here he probably would have been miserable and maybe even ineffective.

Honestly, I think Mac was reaching for Barr.  It might have been so they could justify trading down, because he knows that FA OL are not the answer.  

I think Bosa or Allen will be better in Williams defense for less money.  Rather than pay Barr all that money, trade 2020 picks for 2019 picks and get linemen.  

1 hour ago, Tony MaC said:

I don't think this was a pot shot at the Jets but rather a testament to how much he liked Minnesota. He flaked, but at the end of the day I'm not mad about it. It wasn't meant to be, had he come here he probably would have been miserable and maybe even ineffective.

I am sure the Jets are furious with him. He likely cost them the opportunity to sign other free agents. 

Honestly, I think Mac was reaching for Barr.  It might have been so they could justify trading down, because he knows that FA OL are not the answer.  
I think Bosa or Allen will be better in Williams defense for less money.  Rather than pay Barr all that money, trade 2020 picks for 2019 picks and get linemen.  

I think they wanted Barr and Bosa on the other side not one or the other. So now they need Bosa and another guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ChuckkieB said:

A babbling fool with no balls who had to go on TV to get his feelings validated.  Good riddance. 

Exactly right. The only one he's still trying to pacify is his inner critic. he can blow bubbles for all I care. 

...penis 

12 minutes ago, LinemanCT said:

The Jets / Vikings off season crossroads should happen every year.  Cousins/ We get Sam.. plus Teddy that turns into 3rd round pick and now Barr /We might get Bosa ... Barr not a pass rusher anyways.  

Intersting spin.  I like you. 

3 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Said it was like marrying the wrong woman.

Im not a vindictive person, but I really hope that contract blows up in the vikings face, 

Yeah, right.  So many of us realize 6 hours after we marry that we are with the wrong woman.  Hey, the guy just likes it in Frostbite Falls.

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

To me I see it as a blessing in disguise. Same as when Kirk Chokesins rejected the Jets.

I like how you waited until halftime to post. LOL.

Zion is unreal, but we got back into it at the end.

Buckle up. Go Orange!!!

3 hours ago, static14 said:

It didn’t seem like there was any malice there, but he did come off like a lunk head. 

Malice or not he obviously didn’t give a sh*t that wasting our time could of cost us maybe other players or at least a chance to speak with them. Like I mentioned there have been plenty of players who use teams for leverage but those guys at least don’t make an actual agreement like this jackoff did

Archived