27 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Every franchise in the NFL needs at least one Jamal Adams!  Great kid....thanks Jamal!

They already have their Jamal Adamses, but they usually get them in the sixth round. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 3
  • Butt Fumble 2

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They already have their Jamal Adamses, but they usually get them in the sixth round. 

Perfect response to people calling you out. It’s so entertaining. I’m thankful that you came back to life and returned to JetNation.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

But they weren’t able to get Bell to their team.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, prime21 said:

But they weren’t able to get Bell to their team.

We were the only team bidding on Bell so, sure. Nice work, Jamal Adams, for saving Le’Veon Bell from having to become a Saskatchewan Rough Rider. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

ENOUGH!!   A playa listens to another PLAYA, behave yourself Tommy, or I’ll slap “yo b*tch a**!” 

Jamal, Jamal.....I LOVE Jamal!!! ❤️😍💋

That felt good. 😂

You just summarized the entire posting oeuvre of @Patriot Killa. Kudos.

33 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Fight me, @Gastineau Lives

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

We were the only team bidding on Bell so, sure. Nice work, Jamal Adams, for saving Le’Veon Bell from having to become a Saskatchewan Rough Rider. 

His second favorite team growing up. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You just summarized the entire posting oeuvre of @Patriot Killa. Kudos.

That hurts, T0m. I’m going to have to ask you to please not do that again if you value our friendship.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

His second favorite team growing up. 

That would be convenient because he could just make up a weird name of Canadian guy who might have played for Saskatchewan in the 90’s and no one would ever know. “I loved Kooky Legs Dougie Milligan growing up he was the best.”

Just now, T0mShane said:

That would be convenient because he could just make up a weird name of Canadian guy who might have played for Saskatchewan in the 90’s and no one would ever know. “I loved Kooky Legs Dougie Milligan growing up he was the best.”

Dougie said in a recent interview he wish he had the talent Le’veon Has. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That hurts, T0m. I’m going to have to ask you to please not do that again if you value our friendship.

Cell mates are not friends 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It was a cheap shot and I felt bad about it, but then I hit “submit reply” and let out a huge “Woooooooooo Yeahhhhhh” like Randy “Macho Man Savage.

• Haha 2

We can only go with what Bell said on his conference call.

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

We can only go with what Bell said on his conference call.

A conference call which, thanks to god-king Jamal Adams, nobody had to pay international rates for. So that’s good, too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Maybe we should have you put on the Patriot Mascot uniform and introduce you to Mr. Adams.

• Haha 2

Jamall pro has some DAWGS! 

Another way of putting it is the Jets offered Bell more money and more guaranteed money than any other team, and would have matched another $2MM/year if there was competition, just to rid themselves of the stench of the recent Barr embarrassment with all that cap space around.

Nice that Adams put the full court press on, but if the Colts counter-bid Gurley money then the calls and texts wouldn't have been worth dick without the team offering millions more per year.

The guy didn't sit out last year & refuse to play under a $14.5MM franchise tag just because no player on Pittsburgh texted him enough.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Another way of putting it is the Jets offered Bell more money and more guaranteed money than any other team, and would have matched another $2MM/year if there was competition, just to rid themselves of the stench of the recent Barr embarrassment with all that cap space around.

Nice that Adams put the full court press on, but if the Colts counter-bid Gurley money then the calls and texts wouldn't have been worth dick without the team offering millions more per year.

1546513D-BA73-4000-9819-013D66BEAEF2.gif

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

No, your way of putting it.  

We have no idea who offered what.  Or where he would have gone if the Colts upped their offer.  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

Maybe we should have you put on the Patriot Mascot uniform and introduce you to Mr. Adams.

Unlike their mascot ours would have sued.

45 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

That would put him at 84 tackles on the season, with one interception. It’d be an honor to contribute to that legendary stat line. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, your way of putting it.  

We have no idea who offered what.  Or where he would have gone if the Colts upped their offer.  

No serious person thinks the reason he didn't play for Pittsburgh last year is they didn't have Jamal Adams calling and texting him while he's negotiating his one & only long-term deal for big money. I'm going to go out on a limb and figure his former teammates contacted him on his phone plenty to see if they could get him to show up. If that's all it took he'd still be a Steeler.

Bell signed for the most money (likely the most guaranteed money) he was offered, and I don't blame him. It's nice that Adams is doing his part to play recruiter, but until there's a second half of the story that says this induced him to take millions less from the Jets. It's also not the reason he signed no matter what fan-friendly things he's saying.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Every franchise in the NFL needs at least one Jamal Adams!  Great kid....thanks Jamal!

Couldn't agree more. Every team needs at least one person who can recruit top-talent to the team, and we finally got our guy!

But, in a cruel strike of irony, that person for us is a strong safety, rather than a GM.