32EBoozer

2019-2020 METS THREAD! It’s time has come.

Im showing my age here, but man, to me, there is nothing better than a pitching duel like yesterday, where every pitch has meaning. I miss that kind of baseball. 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Yankees should offer a bunch of their excess players like Frazier, Urschela etc for Wheeler.  Mets are t resigning him anyway 

Where do we sign for that?

20 minutes ago, JiF said:

Anyone else excited for the eventual Wild Card tease at or above .500 before the Nats sweep us?!?!?!?!

I am!!!!

I almost wish they didnt start sucking me back in recently. I was content with putting them to bed after that horrid June, and now they are pulling us back in a little bit just to get one more chance to stick it to us this year.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

DONT FALL FOR IT!!!!!

Yeah, I’ve seen this movie before, I know how it ends 

Ok, I’ve opened myself for the inevitable knife in the heart this team will deliver. But for now, let’s go Mets!!

• Upvote 2

Last nights win was unreal. I keep holding my breath waiting for them to implode, but man, that was a big time win. 

• Upvote 2

Can someone explain how the fk Matz was pulled at 79 pitches the way he was pitching?? And then he hits and is pulled? I don’t like calling out managers but WTF??

• Upvote 1

Whomever made that decision should be fired, if it was Mick, fire his ass, if it was some tool analytics clown measuring spin rate, fire his ass, if it was Brody, fire his ass. May have ruined the season last night with that stupidity 

10 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Diaz has single handedly cost the Mets a playoff spot so far this year. It’s an incredible accomplishment. Ineptitude of the highest order.

He has joined Jim Fregosi and George Foster on my personal list of the worst trade acquisitions in Mets history. If Kelenich or Dunn pan out, he might become the worst.

What’s worse is the two prospects we traded for him are looking legit. And Cano has been worthless in the first of what we hoped would be 2 solid years from him. That trade is looking like an epic disaster right now 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Wełl, back to reality boys.  Fun while it lasted.

Yup, knew this was coming

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not a question of being sold or not.  Just sit back, flip the games on, head out to Citi if you get the chance, and enjoy the ride.  Regardless of what the ultimate destination may be; enjoy the ride.

Im just joking, im enjoying the ride, they are playing good and a lot of fun to watch.

• Like 1

well, that was fun, 3 game sweep by the braves. that's why I can't put too much into the team

Can Mickey possibly still be employed tomorrow? I mean, is it even possible?

Man what a disappointment Stroman has been. I expected him to be better coming to NL from tough AL east, he has been awful. 

• Upvote 3

Need to win 2 of 3 against Dodgers, I am not sure how good of a chance we have of doing that. Cubs have Pirates so easy games for them.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company