32EBoozer

2019-2020 METS THREAD! It’s time has come.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:30 PM, bealeb319 said:

Just got a notification that the phillies are in talks with the mariners looking to trade for Bruce.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Now that Bruce is a Philly , he is going to burn our ass sometime later this year .

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2019 at 10:30 AM, faba said:

Where would the Mets be without Alonso and Mcneil- two guys carrying the team two bright spots

We would be the Orioles .

On 6/19/2019 at 5:56 AM, RutgersJetFan said:

+1 to this. As a nostalgic visit for a tourist, Wrigley is cool. Having to go and watch more than one game there is terrible. It’s an absolute sh*thole. 

The rooftops were cool until they blocked them off. You used to be able to get good weekday deals on Groupon for them and it’s was worth it. Now not so much. 

Cubs fans are also drunken buffoons. Loveable they are not. Between all the vomiting and belligerent yelling they are the most annoying sports fans in the country. Between the stadium and the fans Cubs games are not a great experience. 

Sox fans on the otherhand are pretty on the level. 

No way are they worse than Philly fans ; those buffoons .

1 hour ago, RVAJet815 said:

So angry. I think it’s high time to step away from this team for a while. The names change but the results never do.

Sounds like a football team I know ?

• Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, Philc1 said:

42,130 at Citifield tonight to watch Yankees Mets yet people still bash interleague play

Interleague play blows chunks . It has ruined the regular season and the World Series . Just , another money grab by MLB .

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Big 3 run pinch hit HR by Dom Smith. 

And Alonso just hit a 474 ft HR into the third deck of the Minny stadium. 

Easy froggie , it's still the Mets .

7 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Can someone explain how the fk Matz was pulled at 79 pitches the way he was pitching?? And then he hits and is pulled? I don’t like calling out managers but WTF??

th?id=OIP.1rozIaTt5twU0oWooafq1QHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=263&h=198

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This team is so easy to predict.  It’s the same ******* story told over and over and over again.  

The second Mick actually has to make a decision, he sh*ts his pants 

poop_pants-300x300.jpg

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Clev, Braves, Cubs, Phillies, Nats, Phillies, Dbacks, Dodgers, Rockies, Reds, Marlins, Braves.

The wildcard dreams will be gone mid Sept. and the team will finish below .500.  

Sorry, I just have no faith in a hard fought close game vs. good teams.  And we're going to be in for a ton of them over the next 5 series. 

What a killjoy !!!! 

LETS GO METS !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JiF said:

You yelled at me when I said we'd be out of the playoff race by mid Sept. and now you dont even care????    

FWIW - they're only 2 games out and have 2 of the 3 teams that are in front of them out.  If they can take 2 of the 3 from the Cubs, I'm still interested.  If they win 1...well, it was fun while it lasted. 

Even you're not so positive .

tenor.gif

On 8/30/2019 at 11:07 AM, JiF said:

At last, we're still the Mets.  Late August/early Sept.  This franchise folds.  It's what they do.

That said, that was an exciting month of baseball and I'm optimistic about the future.  We have some young studs with a ton of potential.  We've got a long way to go to catch the Braves, they're going to own the division for the foreseeable future, again...but if the Mets could find a bullpen, they'll battle for the Wildcard until/if they can catch up to the Braves.

tenor.gif

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company