32EBoozer

2019-2020 METS THREAD! It’s time has come.

On 5/20/2019 at 5:57 PM, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

When I noticed all the "activity" on this thread, I assumed that it was news involving the "manager".  Boy, was I wrong. 

Funny how this doesn't surprise me or dismay me all that much.  At this point I wasn't expecting much from him this year, if anything at all.  Always something with this guy, never seems too driven to resume his baseball career.  I assume that Golf and "Ranching" are the priorities.  Now it seems like he'll be able to do neither for the foreseeable future.

Good luck to him.  He's "dead to me".  Almost as bad as Jason Bay.  Almost.

Cespedes is making 29 million this year and can't play but can run a ranch? Bay sucked but at least he tried. Another question I have is how can you tell me you are trying to win and still have Todd Frazier starting at 3rd base, he has done nothing for 3 years, he should be a bench player and backup.

• Upvote 1

What happened to this great pitching guru we hired as Manager, Callaway has shown me nothing with the talent he was given. Comparable to the great Defensive Coach, Todd Bowles for the Jets, both garbage. Lets just hope Callaway doesn't get 4 years like Bowles did.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company