32EBoozer

2019-2020 METS THREAD! It’s time has come.

What the hell is wrong with Callaway ? He's resting Alonso tonight ? He's a kid !!! He's in a slump !!! He'll play himself out of it !!! This is a pennant race !!! Callaway is a numbskull !!!!

The Mets are going to fire Callaway and hire a YES man from inside the organization so they can control him . SELL WILPON SELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see the show on Fox called SEAVER ? It was excellent . If you are an old time Mets fan , please watch it . I got goosebumps watching the old scenes at Shea .

• Upvote 1

Mets should fire Beltran IMMEDIATELY . They do not need to deal with all the bullspit later this season . A cheater should not be manager of the team . Brody did not do his homework before hiring him . 

11 minutes ago, section314 said:

I would disagree on this. Brodie and AJ Hinch are very close, they played college ball together at Stanford, I believe. May have even been roommates. I'll bet this definitely came up when the Mets were going to interview Beltran.

BELTRAN CHEATED . Do we want this guy as our manager ?

Someone has to wring in Stroman . The WBC is bullspit . All it can do is hurt our players . It's crap , crap , crap . Now , Alonso wants to participate . We don't need Alonso straining something for useless games . NO WBC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

48 minutes ago, Lith said:

Anyone interested, games 5 & 6 of 86 NLCS are on MLB Network today. 

I would rather be watching live baseball, but 10 hours of classic Mets baseball is not a bad way to spend a Saturday.

By the way , Mets win Game 6 .

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company