2019-2020 METS THREAD! It’s time has come.

32EBoozer

17 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

They are a total shi* show this year.  When you pull up at the stadium the circus theme music should be playing and the wilpons should be out front juggling balls.  They could call me up and offer me free front row tickets and a personal meeting with Alonso and I still wouldnt take my son to watch that sorry as* baseball.  Mr. Brody VanWackinIt should duck tape his damn mouth shut this offseason, because when you make statements like he did, you better be able to back it up because you now have a target on your back.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

They are a total shi* show this year.  When you pull up at the stadium the circus theme music should be playing and the wilpons should be out front juggling balls.  They could call me up and offer me free front row tickets and a personal meeting with Alonso and I still wouldnt take my son to watch that sorry as* baseball.  Mr. Brody VanWackinIt should duck tape his damn mouth shut this offseason, because when you make statements like he did, you better be able to back it up because you now have a target on your back.

When apologizing, they spelled one guys name wrong. LOL 

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:24 PM, BROOKLYN JET said:

Was at his game when they announced this. No one seemed to care.

I might have been the only one there that even remembered both these guys, both of whom are good Mets trivia answers. Anyone here savvy enough to know either question?

10 hours ago, Philc1 said:

42,130 at Citifield tonight to watch Yankees Mets yet people still bash interleague play

You really think that a large crowd in NY, with 2 NY teams playing, is a validation of interleague play?  Maybe a Twins-Rockies match-up may be a better gauge.

Admittedly, I am a purist and prefer the 2 leagues meeting for the first time in the WS. But I get others liking this system.

Even with the NL now holding the edge once again in Interleague play. ;)

5 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Interleague play blows chunks . It has ruined the regular season and the World Series . Just , another money grab by MLB .

It was definitely a money grab when it first started.  Now its simply a necessity because there is an odd number of teams in each league. 

18 hours ago, Philc1 said:

42,130 at Citifield tonight to watch Yankees Mets yet people still bash interleague play

Lol so you think inter-league is why 43k showed up- not that it’s two of the teams in the biggest metropolis in the world with two rabid fan bases. 

19 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

What the hell is wrong with MLB , no Mets baseball on July 4th ? Manfred should be ashamed !!!!

MLB didn't want the Mets to lose on the 4th of July. They can get back to losing tonight :)

• Thumb Down 1

On 6/25/2019 at 1:50 PM, faba said:

What is it about teams I root for that they become so dysfunctional? Hah

Calloway is dead man walking . His big crime is supposed pitching guru and the pitching has gone downhill with him.

The Jets just hired a QB guru as their HC.

? What could go wrong?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

too many bad (good) pitches by his pitcher. Can't afford the time and too many that were not served up properly

Should have brought Matz or Familia with him :)

Through to the finals against Vlad (beast). 

You're right, his pitcher is awful.