Offensive Line or Bust!

JetsLife

8 hours ago, greenwave81 said:

Then SOMEBODY should be willing/offering to trade up...at which point you draft the OT in 1st, and OC in the second IMO.

The draft is an absolute crap shoot.  I gagged when I saw Serby in the NYP mock Quinnen W to the Jets at #3...SMDH.  As if the NYJ have learned nothing over the past 10 yrs...personally, I hope they are smarter than that.  Wilkerson, Richardson, L Williams etc and all we have left is a decision of whether to extend Leo for like $14 mill/yr.  Good times.  Bosa is an injury question mark IMO, and Allen is no sure thing either.

I'd rather sign a FA pass rusher and trade back for taking OL men.  Worked for the Colts last yr pretty well.

Trade back. Get a couple 2’s at least and take Montez Sweat. Then Center and Tackle with the two 2’s. With the other two 3’s, get a G and CB. That’s 5 primary positions that must be addressed with elite to very good prospects.

2 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Trade back. Get a couple 2’s at least and take Montez Sweat. Then Center and Tackle with the two 2’s. With the other two 3’s, get a G and CB. That’s 5 primary positions that must be addressed with elite to very good prospects.

You want fries with that, sir?

Archived