Tyreek Hill under investigation

Team archer

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

Wonder if KC releases him like they did Hunt 

If it turns out he did something like Hunt did, I wonder how they can possibly rationalize NOT releasing him now that the precedent has been set.  This will be very interesting.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hill strangled his pregnant girlfriend (at the time) and punched her in the stomach.  Fast forward 3 years and he breaks a 3-year-old kid's arm.  Is this the same child that was in the womb when he assaulted his girlfriend (who is now his wife)?  

As a side note, John Dorsey drafted both Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill.  Must be an up and down week for him after the OBJ trade, Hunt suspension and then this news.

Presumed innocent until proven guilty.  But if this is true a suspension would be the least of his worries. I think child abuse in most states is a Class D felony requiring a minimum sentence of one year without parole or probation...

This is crazy! First of all, he’s a scumbag for his actions. I really hope he faces consequences if he committed those allegations. 

KC set the bar high when they released Pro Bowl RB Hunt. Can you imagine if they lose hill too? 

This guy was probably about to get the richest WR deal of all time. 

15 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Presumed innocent until proven guilty.  But if this is true a suspension would be the least of his worries. I think child abuse in most states is a Class D felony requiring a minimum sentence of one year without parole or probation...

LC will get him a top notch lawyer.... 1 yr. probation with anger mngmt class. 

NFL however gives him 1 yr. minimum

3 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

He broke his sons arm, this guy is an animal. He needs to be banned from NFL. Shame considering hes blessed with such amazing speed and talent 

This.

Adrian Peterson missed a season suspended for hitting his son with a switch.

Hill should be banned for at least that length of time.

If he did this in Australia, there is a fair chance he would lose custody of his child. I assume the same would be likely to happen in the US, if the allegations are proven.

4 hours ago, New York Mick said:

The Hunt thing I can understand, losing your temper on a pain in the ass chick. Hitting your prego girl and breaking a 3 year olds arm not so much. He should be in jail forget about suspension. 

I agree. Some of you may remember I was for Hunt getting a second  chance but this guy deserves to go to prison. As a parent this makes me sick. 

Despicable act, any attempt to hurt an indefensible child is something I can’t stand. If this guy did this he is a piece of sh*t!

Any child that goes to ER with some injury their parent will be questioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Aussie Jet said:

This.

Adrian Peterson missed a season suspended for hitting his son with a switch.

Hill should be banned for at least that length of time.

If he did this in Australia, there is a fair chance he would lose custody of his child. I assume the same would be likely to happen in the US, if the allegations are proven.

And the league is allowed to factor in past incidents when handing out punishments. 

From Wikipedia:

Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that Espinal said the two got into an argument and he threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her.

Hill eventually pleaded guilty to domestic assaultand battery by strangulation and was sentenced to three years of probation, 

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I’m devastated by this news , and I think a long suspension is warranted .    Hopefully T Hill can learn a valuable lesson , and someday return to professional football after he’s fully rehabilitated. 

Who cares about football , it’s all about getting T Hill right.

If this is true, F#ck this guy. Seriously. 

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I’m devastated by this news , and I think a long suspension is warranted .    Hopefully T Hill can learn a valuable lesson , and someday return to professional football after he’s fully rehabilitated. 

Who cares about football , it’s all about getting T Hill right.

I don't care if a piece of sh*t like this gets gunned down in the streets which I assume will happen anyway, but touching a kid deserves prison time and let the inmates deal with him.

5 hours ago, Lith said:

3 year old who allegedly had his arm broken by his own dad.  The same guy who hit his fiance in the stomach when she was pregnant with the now 3-year old.

I agree with you that its not about football.  But its about getting the boy right.  And protecting him from his own father.  

Lith on point, as usual.  You are as balanced and reasonable as I've come across in the message board universe.

As a father of a 4 year old and 1 year old, this makes me see red.  If true, there is no place in the NFL for Tyreke Hill.

Hate guys like this. Dealt with a lot of guys like this before I retired and they never learn. It's always someone else's fault blah blah blah blah blah or someone made them do it.. The only thing they need to see is the inside of a prison cell.

8 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

You are as balanced and reasonable as I've come across in the message board universe.

Thaks, Hawk, must be that Midwestern sensibility.  But if ou ever met me in person, you would realize just how screwed up and neurotic I really am.  Somehow I come across differently on a message board, I guess.

15 hours ago, choon328 said:

When he gets suspended for the year trade them Robby for their #1

If the Jets have even an inkling of a doubt about extending Anderson, they should 100% be on the phone with the Chiefs about their second rounder. 

Holy crap I saw the thread headline and thought this was from the incident a few years ago. 

If this is true forget the NFL, he needs to be behind bars. 

Think about how small and defenseless a 3 year old is. 

Expletive deleted expletive bad word insult that guy 

Archived