Bell interview

nico002

Don’t know anything personally about this guy but he seems earnest. A friend who is a big Steelers fan  feels he will be at where he left off and effort will not be the issue. The best thing he said was how Darnold can help him. Interesting guy.

Sam is the polar opposite personality from Ben, might be a better fit for LB not dealing with an as*hole QB all the time.  Sam likes being one of the guys in the locker room, has commanded respect from his teammates with big personalities.

Bell will be great for Sam, he now has a legitimate star on offense to throw, or hand off too...kid (Sam) just won the lottery.

So out of boredom, I just went on a Steeler fan board to see what they think of us signing Bell. 

Obviously they trashed Bell for not taking the Steelers offer, but man were they ragging on the Jets. Losers, terrible organization, blah blah. As bitter as they were to Bell they were happy that he came here. They feel he deserves us.

We play them this year. Lets hope we make them change their tune. Jets 34 Steelers 14 sounds about right... and oh yeah, how about 170 total yds for Bell?

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So out of boredom, I just went on a Steeler fan board to see what they think of us signing Bell. 

Obviously they trashed Bell for not taking the Steelers offer, but man were they ragging on the Jets. Losers, terrible organization as bitter as they were to Bell they were happy that he came here. They feel he deserves us.

We play them this year. Lets hope we make them change their minds. Jets 34 Steelers 14 sounds about right... and oh yeah, how about 170 total yds for Bell?

The Steelers game for Bell. The Dolphins game for Gase.  The Browns game for Gregg Williams.  The Pats game...period.

Can't wait!

13 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Obviously they trashed Bell for not taking the Steelers offer, but man were they ragging on the Jets. Losers, terrible organization, blah blah. As bitter as they were to Bell they were happy that he came here. They feel he deserves us.

We play them this year. Lets hope we make them change their tune. Jets 34 Steelers 14 sounds about right... and oh yeah, how about 170 total yds for Bell?

LOL. The Steelers are a bigger clown show right now than the Jets have ever been. They chose to lose 2 SUPERSTARS out of misguided loyalty to an aging, dirtbag rapist who is apparently locker room cancer. LOL. Theyre coach said publicly that they were going to "Run Bell into the ground" and then wonder when he tells them to **** off. But they're a "classy organization" so they're protected. Have fun when Rapelisberger literally falls apart.

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Methinks that in time, a year or two, they won't be so happy.  Their time is coming... fast.  May be this year.  Dark clouds on the horizon for them, and it's going to be SWEET.  Screw them and their "superior" fans.  Let them love on Rapelisberger, he won't be there much longer. 

Feel a little bad for Schuster, because he seems like a good kid, but just a little.  Your prognostication skills seem sharp for this time of the year.  That score seems doable.  The Steeler fans are in meltdown because they see the oncoming train, and can do nothing to stop it. Choo Choo.

6 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

The Steelers game for Bell. The Dolphins game for Gase.  The Browns game for Gregg Williams.  The Pats game...period.

Can't wait!

Like in the The Godfather. Tonight is the time we settle the score...

6 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

Can't wait!

Osemeli vs. Raiders.... must watch TV?

JK

Browns & Raiders at home used to be a guaranteed “W”.... not anymore. 

Williams vs. OBJ, Landry, Mayfield, Chubb

Williams vs. AB and Williams, Carr

31 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Methinks that in time, a year or two, they won't be so happy.  Their time is coming... fast.  May be this year.  Dark clouds on the horizon for them, and it's going to be SWEET.  Screw them and their "superior" fans.  Let them love on Rapelisberger, he won't be there much longer. 

Feel a little bad for Schuster, because he seems like a good kid, but just a little.  Your prognostication skills seem sharp for this time of the year.  That score seems doable.  The Steeler fans are in meltdown because they see the oncoming train, and can do nothing to stop it. Choo Choo.

You guys have no idea about their fans....

Down here in N. Myrtle Beach, its like freaking Pittsburgh South. For some reason it seems like everyone who lived there moves here once they're over 55. Every Sunday we get the Panthers, but there are no more then one or two weeks all year we don't get the Steelers game also. 

The sports bar closest to me is called Oscars, Its probably as big a Steeler bar as any in Pittsburgh, even the food is "Pitt style". They are beyond a doubt the most arrogant ass clowns you could imagine. 50 tvs, and you cant put on any other game. Plus they have about 20 different "fight sons" that 70 year old men in Steeler jerseys and Polamalu wigs blast out of boom boxes.

The place used to be painted black and yellow on the outside with a Steeler logo. Yhe owner changed it in order to get non Pitt people to go in. It hasn't worked.

It's hard not to get excited about Sam, NYC saw what this kid is going to be last year. I've seen a lot of other fan bases crap on him because he didn't shine like Mayfield. There is no doubt in my mind that Sam will be a consistent top 5 QB through his career.

6 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

It's hard not to get excited about Sam, NYC saw what this kid is going to be last year. I've seen a lot of other fan bases crap on him because he didn't shine like Mayfield. There is no doubt in my mind that Sam will be a consistent top 5 QB through his career.

Mayfield had a lot more talent around him so that has to be taken into account. Sam is also the young QB to start since the merger and got better as the season went in despite no supporting cast around him

34 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I'd love to see it. I tried to express my disdain for their fans in the other post, but got so carried away describing their bar down here, I forgot to mention what arrogant, front running, know nothing provincial a**holes they are.

I hope this post clears up any confusion about that. LOL. 

55 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You guys have no idea about their fans....

Down here in N. Myrtle Beach, its like freaking Pittsburgh South. For some reason it seems like everyone who lived there moves here once they're over 55. Every Sunday we get the Panthers, but there are no more then one or two weeks all year we don't get the Steelers game also. 

The sports bar closest to me is called Oscars, Its probably as big a Steeler bar as any in Pittsburgh, even the food is "Pitt style". They are beyond a doubt the most arrogant ass clowns you could imagine. 50 tvs, and you cant put on any other game. Plus they have about 20 different "fight sons" that 70 year old men in Steeler jerseys and Polamalu wigs blast out of boom boxes.

The place used to be painted black and yellow on the outside with a Steeler logo. Yhe owner changed it in order to get non Pitt people to go in. It hasn't worked.

Sounds like a real sh*thole kind of place to get into a good barfight. 

Good times!

46 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

"Shine like Mayfield". Dude had 3 or 4 upper level talents to play with, and an above average O line. 

Sam Darnold had a revolving cast of misfits and turnstiles....and was the best QB in the NFL down the stretch per the metrics....

18 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Lets just say, "my presence is no longer welcomed. " :rolleyes:

I ended a "Browns Bar" singlehandedly years ago here in West Palm. This is a 100% true story, October of 2001,  I went to a place called "Spankys" in Downtown West Palm, a Browns bar but I knew the owner and bartenders and it was close to home, so I went there to catch a Jets game when it wasn't on Broadcast. Wore a Chrebet Jersey as was my habit back then....

Out of nowhere during the game, some drunken  Cleveland refugee bar hag starts yelling "Get the **** outta here, nobody cares about New York. **** New York, are we supposed to care about you and New York because of the Twin Towers sh*t?!". Bar got real quiet. As a New Yorker, someone who was in the City on 9/11 (for the opener vs the Colts of all reasons), and a Firefighter, I had a problem with her very loud, very combative comment.

I walked over to the guy she was with (ignored her), and politely told him to get his ignorant skank out of the bar, or I would kick the sh*t out of HIM because I don't hit females. He tried to tough guy back... it didn't work out for him. None of the other Browns people took much issue with it...and the owner of the bar, John, took such offense at her comments that he revoked the "Browns Backers" invitation. They wound up at an even sh*ttier place called "Beef O'Bradys". LOL

I remember it like yesterday, hell I even still have the Jersey, but its been a while since I wore it. And I still hate Clevelanders because of that foul bitch, and always will. 

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I prefer 270 

25 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I ended a "Browns Bar" singlehandedly years ago here in West Palm. This is a 100% true story, October of 2001,  I went to a place called "Spankys" in Downtown West Palm, a Browns bar but I knew the owner and bartenders and it was close to home, so I went there to catch a Jets game when it wasn't on Broadcast. Wore a Chrebet Jersey as was my habit back then....

Out of nowhere during the game, some drunken  Cleveland refugee bar hag starts yelling "Get the **** outta here, nobody cares about New York. **** New York, are we supposed to care about you and New York because of the Twin Towers sh*t?!". Bar got real quiet. As a New Yorker, someone who was in the City on 9/11 (for the opener vs the Colts of all reasons), and a Firefighter, I had a problem with her very loud, very combative comment.

I walked over to the guy she was with (ignored her), and politely told him to get his ignorant skank out of the bar, or I would kick the sh*t out of HIM because I don't hit females. He tried to tough guy back... it didn't work out for him. None of the other Browns people took much issue with it...and the owner of the bar, John, took such offense at her comments that he revoked the "Browns Backers" invitation. They wound up at an even sh*ttier place called "Beef O'Bradys". LOL

I remember it like yesterday, hell I even still have the Jersey, but its been a while since I wore it. And I still hate Clevelanders because of that foul bitch, and always will. 

That is despicable, you can’t get much lower than that.  Women can sometimes be worse, and out of control when drunk, than men. 

I’ve seen enough foolishness in my life for me to  never take a drink of alcohol. 

27 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I know a bunch of  FDNY guys who would’ve knocked out the wife too. Even if it was by “accidentally missing the husband”

You would never have to buy a drink again in the place if that happened in a NY bar.

Hey. They have 6 rings and up until the last 2 years have been the finest org in the NFL for decades. We are dookie. They have that on us. The problem is that scenario creates spoiled and entitled fans who expect everything to go their way. They’ve had a rough year. Especially by their standards.

They have even had players who left the jets to have great success with them. The best we’ve had is their garbage santonio Holmes, who was a big part of the demise of the Rex Ryan era, and Donald Evans who was pretty good but would let anger get the best of him on the way to dumb penalties at the wrong time. Oh and faneca for two seasons too.

They have every right to feel the way they do, but F*ck them! It’s the beginning of the end of this era for them. The rapist antics of their franchise QB would never have gone away in today’s climate and he’s a piece of sh*t.

Don’t let boredom take over to that degree again man. Pick up knitting before you go there looking for intelligent conversation again. lol.
Give me a buzz if you’re thinking about doing that again. We can talk about anything else. :)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I watched Bell and Pitt vs Ravens game from 2016 on NFL network today and Bell is a special back. He scored twice in the 4th qtr and ate up the great Ravens defense. You don’t realize how good Bell really is until u watch him and are rooting for him. This guy is no joke. Jets haven’t had a player of his quality in at least 10 years. He’s gonna help bring us to 10 wins or more next season. Can’t Wait!

3 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

You forgot the main thing with Sam last season. He had an OC that was running an outdated scheme that my grandsons flag football team could have defended. A HC who so utterly bad that there really isn't one word that can describe the depth of his ineptness. I'm just surprised Sam survived it.

7 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

i wouldve registered just to tell them their qb is a scumbag rapist

3 hours ago, Nixhead said:

I watched Bell and Pitt vs Ravens game from 2016 on NFL network today and Bell is a special back. He scored twice in the 4th qtr and ate up the great Ravens defense. You don’t realize how good Bell really is until u watch him and are rooting for him. This guy is no joke. Jets haven’t had a player of his quality in at least 10 years. He’s gonna help bring us to 10 wins or more next season. Can’t Wait!

well since he is pretty much a hall of fame type caliber talent....i'd say last guy with the same talent was revis

Didn't we all once read that there was no way in hell Bell would EVER play for the NY Jets?

Now it turns out he is a life long Jets fan so WTF was that all about? Millions notwithstanding, Bell seems genuine, and happy to be here.

F*****G social idiocy (media) 

11 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Sam is the polar opposite personality from Ben, might be a better fit for LB not dealing with an as*hole QB all the time.  Sam likes being one of the guys in the locker room, has commanded respect from his teammates with big personalities.

Bell will be great for Sam, he now has a legitimate star on offense to throw, or hand off too...kid (Sam) just won the lottery.

Ben likes being one of the guys in the locker room, too.

The women’s locker room.

Get it?

Because Ben is a rapist.

Archived