So, Manish defends his picking Darnold as top AFCE QB on WEEI

Scott Dierking

2 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Both Luck and Darnold don’t care for social media...giving someone else the opportunity to parody them freely.

Mildly entertaining, likely why neither one has asked for those accounts to be removed.

Glad I’m an ordinary joe. That crap would aggravate the hell out of me 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darnold is currently probably the third best QB in the AFC east. I like what he becomes over the long haul much better than what the patsies, dolphins, and bills have, but right now he's not even a good QB.

I don't know why this guy has to say things like this, actually I do.  It's a troll job, that's the best way to get Twitter action going but eventually if he keeps saying things like this he'll be right.  At some point Brady has to have a steep decline, last year he showed some signs and hopefully this year he shows more but I will never doubt that guy until I see it really happening for good.

29 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Mannish is an idiot lackey for the Johnsons but man are those radio hosts arrogant homers

makes you appreciate Fatcessa

I now live up here.  That attitude is SO typical of Pats fans.  It will be so sweet when Brady retires (or falls off a cliff like Peyton did) and, with any luck, the Jets take over the AFC east.

14 hours ago, Lizard King said:

The Bell thing has racial vibes to it 

It is a huge thing for WEEI and in Boston sports radio for the hosts to get up in arms about Boston's "undeserved" reputation as a racist town.  They are extremely defensive about it and spend a lot of time on it.

Archived