I am very happy so far, rebuild ahead of schedule IMHO

SouthernJet

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Eli Manning has been with the Giants since 2004.  They are on their third head coach.  He's hardly a coach killer.  In the same time period, the Jets are on their 5th.  The Browns on their 8th.  The Giants are on their 3rd GM.  The first Accorsi retired and has not returned to football in any capacity beyond "adviser" or "consultant."   He wasn't exactly run out by Manning.  The Browns are on their 8th. I think Mayfield has run more coaches out of town than Eli and he's been in the League less than a full year. 

They are on their 3rd HC since 2015, he's a coach killer. He was responsible for Coughlin and McAdoo getting fired as well as the GM.  He will be responsible for the current HC and GM being fired within two years.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2019 at 5:45 PM, T0mShane said:

Reconstruction took like a hundred years 

go back to the cinema.. i actually like captive state with John Goodman,,decent sc-fi, bot getting a oscar but kepy my interest up  enuf whhere I didnt have to pull hle in popcorn gag ?

So Glad we are a year ahead in the rebuild really ordered by 2017 by Chris Johnson. Chris gave OK to "not go for it" and probably told Mac he will fire Bowles and Mac can pick his own Head Coach. Some of Jets 2017 moves smelled of this team entered rebuild mode and I am sure Bowles knew he was gone (along with his numbnuts DC pal Kacy Rogers)

Archived