So Confident this year is the SEA CHANGE....

32EBoozer

11 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

You get so much spam and you have to keep finding new streams because the NFL and Google shutdown the streams as they find them. No thanks!

Never work well enough to cancel cable.  Youre right, not a real viable alternative.  I did the Firestick route, some days good, somedays freezes up.  No thanks, need my football, live

Bro, pay 200 for a nvidia shield (best streaming device, BY FAR) and pay 20 dollars a month to GearsTV...you will get nfl, nhl, nba, and mlb.

plus PPV, all hbo, all starz, Max, etc

300 stations from US and Uk

Kodi capable as well

i sound like an advertisement, but I’m just 1000000% satisfied with my setup

14 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Yea I haven't had cable in a few years which is pretty awesome. The only thing I really watched on tv was sports so cutting the cord was easy.

Which program do you use on the firestick? Does it run off Kodi? I have a few apps that work great for movies and TV series, but not so much for sports. I usually end up streaming nba, ufc or nfl through Reddit which has never let me down. But if there is a good app that I could use that would be easier. Let me know

If you pay 20 dollars a month for GearsTV, you’ll get access to every sports channel and ppv. It even comes with an additional app called Mayfair Pro that spreads it out like a TV guide. If interested dm me, i’ll can send you pics of the set up...greatest thing I’ve ever done...ya know, besides the wife and kids thingy ?

2 hours ago, TnT said:

If you pay 20 dollars a month for GearsTV, you’ll get access to every sports channel and ppv. It even comes with an additional app called Mayfair Pro that spreads it out like a TV guide. If interested dm me, i’ll can send you pics of the set up...greatest thing I’ve ever done...ya know, besides the wife and kids thingy ?

Thanks! Ill definitely look into this. 20 bucks is nothing

19 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Unfortunately I live out in Central PA. That will only get meEagles games or Ravens

If you want good HD sports at 60 frames per second, you will need a good vpn and a good iptv provider. None of which is free. $20 a month should cover both. If you are getting a firestick, get the firestick 4K and don't waste your time with the lower models, no matter what your tv setup is. An Nvidia Shield would be better for IPTV though as there are less hoops to jump through to install apps and keep them updated. Amazon is tightening the noose lately.

Archived