When does Darron Lee get released or traded?

NYJ1

10 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Lee has improved every season.

He played pretty well a year ago.  Anyone who argues that has no clue what theyre talking about.  Selling low doesnt make a whole lot of sense.  Hes worth keeping to see if he continues to improve

I'm with you, I don't get the Lee hate especially with that horrible staff we had his entire time here.  It makes no sense to move on from him without the new staff getting an up close look.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I'm with you, I don't get the Lee hate especially with that horrible staff we had his entire time here.  It makes no sense to move on from him without the new staff getting an up close look.

imo lee is worth taking a hard look at.  i guess my only question is do the jets still get to exercise their 5th year option or does he become a free agent?  good coaches can always fond a spot for good players.

41 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Does he look less tiny up close? :D

15 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Lee has improved every season.

He played pretty well a year ago.  Anyone who argues that has no clue what theyre talking about.  Selling low doesnt make a whole lot of sense.  Hes worth keeping to see if he continues to improve

Lee has one great game because Matt Patricia had a massive brainfart 

Other than that Lee stunk last year like his first 3 years before that

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Lee has one great game because Matt Patricia had a massive brainfart 

Other than that Lee stunk last year like his first 3 years before that

Dont know what team you watched.  But youre totally wrong.

Nothing better than claiming he had one game, wrong, and then blaming the opponent.   

20 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Hes worth keeping to see if he continues to improve

This is ridiculous. The Jets just signed an ILB for a record 85 million dollars contract. Avery Williamson is another big money FA. WHEN exactly do you think he's going to get this playing time you're speaking of? You'll NEVER get to see if he improves. 

1) He got his chance. Thats exactly how the Jets front office feels.

2) They made the decision to move on from Lee long ago or else they wouldn't have signed CJ Moseley to the largest FA contract in NFL history.

Lee has no future with the NYJ. Keeping him and paying hi! 1.8 million dollars is pure stupidity for the front office to do. 

Neville Hewitt played as well or BETTER than Lee and makes about HALF what Lee makes. Canning Lee and using Hewitt is not only smart from a team standpoint it's also financially responsible.

2 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

This is ridiculous. The Jets just signed an ILB for a record 85 million dollars contract. Avery Williamson is another big money FA. WHEN exactly do you think he's going to get this playing time you're speaking of? You'll NEVER get to see if he improves. 

1) He got his chance. Thats exactly how the Jets front office feels.

2) They made the decision to move on from Lee long ago or else they wouldn't have signed CJ Moseley to the largest FA contract in NFL history.

Lee has no future with the NYJ. Keeping him and paying hi! 1.8 million dollars is pure stupidity for the front office to do. 

Neville Hewitt played as well or BETTER than Lee and makes about HALF what Lee makes. Canning Lee and using Hewitt is not only smart from a team standpoint it's also financially responsible.

Yeah, its ridiculous to keep a guy who had a good season, costs little.  Ridiculous, because?  We hate him.  Why?  Hes not Ray Lewis.

2 is quite funny.  Largest what in whos history? Are you kidding.  

21 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Dont know what team you watched.  But youre totally wrong.

Nothing better than claiming he had one game, wrong, and then blaming the opponent.   

I don’t know why I have to keep repeatedly debunking this.  Lee has one statistically great game last year in week 1 he was average or significantly below average in every other game let’s take a look:

88EF4F40-8F5A-401C-8A6D-7B6FFE4AA278.png

Lee in week 1 because Patricia is an idiot had 2 picks, 1 pick 6, and 3 passes defended.

For the rest of the season in 11 games Lee had 1 pick and 2 Passes defended and he was not even good against the run

15 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, its ridiculous to keep a guy who had a good season, costs little.  Ridiculous, because?  We hate him.  Why?  Hes not Ray Lewis.

2 is quite funny.  Largest what in whos history? Are you kidding.  

Lee is the Buster Skrine of ILBs.  It’s time to move on

Archived