Ryan Fitzpatrick to be Dolphin's QB

rayzor

2 year deal.  $11M with incentives to $17M -20M.  How did he get a raise?  He was earning $3M and $3.3M in previous seasons with the Bucs.    Man is Fitz resilient.  Started  for 3 AFC East teams.  So much for tanking for Tua.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, rayzor said:

2 year deal.  $11M with incentives to $17M -20M.  So much for tank for Tua!  Man is Fitz resilient.  Started  for 3 AFC East teams.

2 years for $11m sort of puts how dumb McCown's 1 yr for $10m was into perspective...

14 minutes ago, rayzor said:

2 year deal.  $11M with incentives to $17M -20M.  So much for tank for Tua!  Man is Fitz resilient.  Started  for 3 AFC East teams.

This is actually a very smart move by an obvious master of the game, setting the Dolphins on a path to sure success down the line. Haters will hate it because they don’t understand the subtleties of genius-level roster construction. 

cc: @Jet Nut

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You may want to bookmark this for two years from now 

My computer is already filled with bookmarked threads where posters were saying Darnold wasn't a great QB prospect coming out of college and that we should take Rosen because he had better grades in high school algebra classes. 

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

My computer is already filled with bookmarked threads where posters were saying Darnold wasn't a great QB prospect coming out of college and that we should take Rosen because he had better grades in high school algebra classes. 

Drag those fools!

I think miami is going to be worst team in NFL followed by Cinncy , and Giants,  tank year for sure.  They want top pick next years draft. Tua or maybe 2 years till T LAwerence  comes out.  Hope not , and they want to trade up and get Haskens instead. Put pressure on teams to trade up w Jets. 

Archived