Jets vs Patriots Mafia D3

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

As the game begins everyone is wondering who the player taken out on the stretcher was. Finally as information comes in it's announced that Sheldon Richardson, playing as J. J. Jones Vanilla Town, is out of the game.

USATSI_9622705-640x466.jpg&key=d3f2c00f0

It's getting dark. I can't feel my face. I ... I never found the... wait! Can it be?

Ho's to the left of me! Ho's to the right of me! I'm home!

P.S. Who the f*ck is JJ Jones lmao

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Nolder said:

As the game begins everyone is wondering who the player taken out on the stretcher was. Finally as information comes in it's announced that Sheldon Richardson, playing as J. J. Jones Vanilla Town, is out of the game.

USATSI_9622705-640x466.jpg&key=d3f2c00f0

This is the greatest post of all time 

• Upvote 2

This is why you don't set weekend deadlines.  Rather than finishing a legit lynch on Monday and having a quick night, we end up with a random lynch and a forever night. 

We've explained this to Nolder for years and he doesn't listen.  Don't get it.  Even I, a virgin, have sh*t to do on weekends. 

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is why you don't set weekend deadlines.  Rather than finishing a legit lynch on Monday and having a quick night, we end up with a random lynch and a forever night. 

We've explained this to Nolder for years and he doesn't listen.  Don't get it.  Even I, a virgin, have sh*t to do on weekends. 

The deadline wasn't on the weekend dipsh*t and all actions have already been submitted I was just waiting so no dipsh*ts speculate whether it took so long because someone like verbal didn't send his action in. I hate that whole oh well soandso didn't post and we had a long night so they must have a power bullsh*t.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Nolder said:

The deadline wasn't on the weekend dipsh*t and all actions have already been submitted I was just waiting so no dipsh*ts speculate whether it took so long because someone like verbal didn't send his action in. I hate that whole oh well soandso didn't post and we had a long night so they must have a power bullsh*t. 

Friday night at 10 PM EST = weekend. 

41 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ladies and gentlemen! The owner of the New England Patriots! Robert Kraft!

gettyimages-461285722-e1486148123710.jpg

And old man with a face like a bloated rat walks out into the middle of the field with a small entourage behind him. Players on both teams are standing off to the side looking confused and shrugging at one another. As he reaches the center someone hands him a microphone. "Hello everyone! I'm so glad you could be here to watch these two fine teams... (he looks over at the Jets derisively) these two very fine teams heh...play for your entertainment today. I love football, you love football, well all hold a special love for this game of ours. And sometimes when a man love a woman...wait no. You see I love football but I love other things too. I love money and I love Asian women. Wait no I didn't mean that. This is very hard for me you see. Recently the police found some video of me in compromising positions with some Oriental women. I was going to get into a lot of trouble...but I'm rich so I bought myself off. And they told me, they TOLD ME, they weren't going to release those god damn tapes but now I'm being told they are releasing them and I don't know who to pay to stop it! I just don't know, you know? And so what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry. I'm not sorry I visited Asian prostitutes I'm just sorry I couldn't figure out how to make this whole thing go away without anyone knowing what a scumbag I am. But, well, now you know! I hope everyone can find it in their hearts to forget all about this before the next time the Patriots are caught cheating. Thank you everyone and enjoy the game!"

As he walks off you hear "Aw hell no bitch. It's time for you to pay!" 

A single shot rings out and 80, Robert Kraft owner of the Patriots, Mafia Godfather who could not be tracked or watched, lay dead on the field. The crowd suddenly goes wild. Everyone is cheering and stomping their feet. A couple nobodies run out and put him on a stretcher but it's clear there is zero chance of resuscitation. He's dead. 

Great. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Ladies and gentlemen! The owner of the New England Patriots! Robert Kraft!

gettyimages-461285722-e1486148123710.jpg

And old man with a face like a bloated rat walks out into the middle of the field with a small entourage behind him. Players on both teams are standing off to the side looking confused and shrugging at one another. As he reaches the center someone hands him a microphone. "Hello everyone! I'm so glad you could be here to watch these two fine teams... (he looks over at the Jets derisively) these two very fine teams heh...play for your entertainment today. I love football, you love football, well all hold a special love for this game of ours. And sometimes when a man love a woman...wait no. You see I love football but I love other things too. I love money and I love Asian women. Wait no I didn't mean that. This is very hard for me you see. Recently the police found some video of me in compromising positions with some Oriental women. I was going to get into a lot of trouble...but I'm rich so I bought myself off. And they told me, they TOLD ME, they weren't going to release those god damn tapes but now I'm being told they are releasing them and I don't know who to pay to stop it! I just don't know, you know? And so what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry. I'm not sorry I visited Asian prostitutes I'm just sorry I couldn't figure out how to make this whole thing go away without anyone knowing what a scumbag I am. But, well, now you know! I hope everyone can find it in their hearts to forget all about this before the next time the Patriots are caught cheating. Thank you everyone and enjoy the game!"

As he walks off you hear "Aw hell no bitch. It's time for you to pay!" 

A single shot rings out and 80, Robert Kraft owner of the Patriots, Mafia Godfather who could not be tracked or watched, lay dead on the field. The crowd suddenly goes wild. Everyone is cheering and stomping their feet. A couple nobodies run out and put him on a stretcher but it's clear there is zero chance of resuscitation. He's dead.

OK. 80 being Kraft is beyond awesome. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 4