Jets vs Patriots Mafia D3

Nolder

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is why you don't set weekend deadlines.  Rather than finishing a legit lynch on Monday and having a quick night, we end up with a random lynch and a forever night. 

We've explained this to Nolder for years and he doesn't listen.  Don't get it.  Even I, a virgin, have sh*t to do on weekends. 

Isn't it a month or so till you "stop being a virgin?"

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Lol hai ?

How have you been?! I was concerned you were voting me because I hadn't said hello - as long as it's because you think I am teh scum then this is acceptable.  

15 hours ago, Dan. said:

Vote avm ? 

Solid vote.  I trust anyone that doesn't trust me

10 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Why avm and not crusher?

Given the option of me or Crusher even I would vote me

8 minutes ago, Dan. said:

I don’t have a reason. Lol.

unvote vote Lizzie

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Uhhh, can pretty much ask you the same question. Hmmmmm bunny?

My question to her is because she could tie her train with you or avm. She chose avm. Wanted to know why

I'm voting avm cause he seems kinda just there. Expected him more amped up after a long leave.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

My question to her is because she could tie her train with you or avm. She chose avm. Wanted to know why

I'm voting avm cause he seems kinda just there. Expected him more amped up after a long leave.

It’s like someone leaving home for college come home to find the house empty and the dog starved to death on the living room floor. Not much to talk about. 

Archived