Jets vs Patriots Mafia D3

Nolder

So you guys know a new Terminator is coming out, right?  James Cameron has said the movies between Terminator 2 and now are being ignored.

The new movie will be a direct sequel to Terminator 2... 

With that in mind, I guess you can call this the Terminator Genisys of mafia games.

Don't worry, Nolder.  This game is not even close to challenging JiF's Crapture the Fag as the worst game of all time...

This one just has a VERY complacent roster..  JiF's travesty was an abject disaster from inception to execution.

I'd claim scum if I thought it would help here but literally no one has said anything that can give an inkling to their alignment.

With only 9 players it's hard to tell if whoever shot 80 was a SK or a sharpshooting Vig.

Lizzie is starting to flash retard but he's proven to be capable of that regardless of alignment..  in fact it's his normal play.

I'll vote Fat Crusher for now.

I was throwing a chair on the curb Saturday and this guy picked it up in his truck. He said he was a contractor and asked if we needed the driveway done. I said we’d be actually interested to get a quote and to email me and send me his license& insurance information. Yesterday we still hadn’t heard from him, so My wife was across the street in the afternoon and all of a sudden comes home to this clown digging my driveway out in a bobcat ... no quote, contract or deposit. Dude literally just showed up and started digging ... thanks for the free work I guess 

39DB8724-EA78-4842-B193-91AC8DA01E4A.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Pac said:

Don't worry, Nolder.  This game is not even close to challenging JiF's Crapture the Fag as the worst game of all time...

This one just has a VERY complacent roster..  JiF's travesty was an abject disaster from inception to execution.

I'd claim scum if I thought it would help here but literally no one has said anything that can give an inkling to their alignment.

With only 9 players it's hard to tell if whoever shot 80 was a SK or a sharpshooting Vig.

Lizzie is starting to flash retard but he's proven to be capable of that regardless of alignment..  in fact it's his normal play.

I'll vote Fat Crusher for now.

How did you know there was a shot in the game on N0 when you made your third party post?

9 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I was throwing a chair on the curb Saturday and this guy picked it up in his truck. He said he was a contractor and asked if we needed the driveway done. I said we’d be actually interested to get a quote and to email me and send me his license& insurance information. Yesterday we still hadn’t heard from him, so My wife was across the street in the afternoon and all of a sudden comes home to this clown digging my driveway out in a bobcat ... no quote, contract or deposit. Dude literally just showed up and started digging ... thanks for the free work I guess 

lmfao - that's amazing.  Some of these dudes are so ass backward with their business they lose thousands each year.  They dont even remember there wasnt a deal in place.  I recently had a fence put in around my yard for the dog, called this old salt who we agreed to do it a good cost.  He said he'd send me a quote via mail and I laughed, like, who does that still?  He never did, then one day I come home and the fence is up.  No worries, stoked he did it.  That was 3 months ago, still havent got the bill.  I've literally called this dude like 5 times and told him to bill me...and he's like oh sure, it's on it's way...still no bill.  

I think I got a free fence.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

lmfao - that's amazing.  Some of these dudes are so ass backward with their business they lose thousands each year.  They dont even remember there wasnt a deal in place.  I recently had a fence put in around my yard for the dog, called this old salt who we agreed to do it a good cost.  He said he'd send me a quote via mail and I laughed, like, who does that still?  He never did, then one day I come home and the fence is up.  No worries, stoked he did it.  That was 3 months ago, still havent got the bill.  I've literally called this dude like 5 times and told him to bill me...and he's like oh sure, it's on it's way...still no bill.  

I’m in the market for a free fence too... will he travel to Jersey??

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Dude? Ever heard of Angie’s list? LOL

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Eventually you will have a lean against your home for not paying for that fence. Did will run out of blow, sober up and start looking for money.

Forget you ever called him and only see the unpaid service he recorded on the back of a spent notepad he found next to the coffee at an AA meeting. 

13 hours ago, Pac said:

So you guys know a new Terminator is coming out, right?  James Cameron has said the movies between Terminator 2 and now are being ignored.

The new movie will be a direct sequel to Terminator 2... 

With that in mind, I guess you can call this the Terminator Genisys of mafia games.

At a fan event in Birmingham, England, Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed that Linda Hamilton had begun training for the film. He also confirmed that because the series deals with time-travel, the film ignores the premise of other movies and the TV show in the series and will not be titled Terminator 6, but will be a direct sequel to Terminator 2: Judgment Day.[25] The film is scheduled to be released on July 26, 2019.[26]

Huh. No sh*t.

Maybe it will be good.

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Huh. No sh*t.

Maybe it will be good.

It will be...  Cameron was only involved in the first 2 Terminators, aka the awesome ones.  He's finally back for this one...

Plus it's being directed by the guy who directed the first Deadpool which was pretty awesome.