Blake Bortles to be Rams backup QB

rayzor

1 hour ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

This Bortles guy is a stud.  He threw for almost 400 yards against Todd Bowles/kacy Rogers D last year.

There was footage of the guy talking sh*t, goofing, and laughing at the Jet D throughout that game.

After that Jet game Bortles was brutalized week in and week out, he played beyond terrible.

Just gets you angrier about what Jet fans had to endure the last 4 years with these bums sent by Casserly and Wolf.

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

CJ and I sat with him at the bar a few weeks ago at the Mexican place Flying Iguana across the street from RagTime where we met you.  He's really a cool dude.  Down to earth.  No ego.  Genuine.  Just like he presents himself to the media.  Totally unconcerned with what would happen in Jax and FA.  He left a little before we were done and when we went to tab out, he bought the tab.  He's good peeps. 

LA is hell on earth, so I'd have to disagree that he's upgrading.  You couldnt pay me enough to live in that sh*t hole among the worst people in the world.  But hey, to each their own.  

1 hour ago, JiF said:

CJ and I sat with him at the bar a few weeks ago at the Mexican place Flying Iguana across the street from RagTime where we met you.  He's really a cool dude.  Down to earth.  No ego.  Genuine.  Just like he presents himself to the media.  Totally unconcerned with what would happen in Jax and FA.  He left a little before we were done and when we went to tab out, he bought the tab.  He's good peeps. 

LA is hell on earth, so I'd have to disagree that he's upgrading.  You couldnt pay me enough to live in that sh*t hole among the worst people in the world.  But hey, to each their own.  

Cool! I guess he was paying it forward since you picked up my tab. You're good peeps too.

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Cool! I guess he was paying it forward since you picked up my tab. You're good peeps too.

Back at ya and it was my pleasure!  You won CJ over, which isnt easy to do, so congrats!  lol

1 hour ago, JiF said:

says Florida man - ;)

Archived