TE Tomlinson and OL Qvale re-signed

rayzor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Too bad you're new; two of us Canadians suggested 10 years ago for the Jets to check out a young guy named Cameron Wake.

But, you weren't born yet, so......We will give you a pass on that one Wonderboy!!!!

Lol ok youngster born in the USA and witnessed the only Jets SB. So much for your histrionics Canuck.

59 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Its all the posters who rag on decisions like this as if its the only thing that has been done in all of free agency so far that gets annoying.

It's a message board and people are voicing their displeasure about re-signing what was arguably our worst player last year. Don't make it out to be any more than that.

37 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Has there ever been a blocking TE that Jets fans have liked?

Ben Hartsock, Matt Mulligan, Tomlinson...Jets fans have hated them all.

At the very least Mulligan and Hartsock could block. Tomlinson is a complete waste of a roster spot. I'd rather pick up an underweight OT as an UDFA and give him that spot. I mean how much worse could they be?

On 3/19/2019 at 6:57 PM, RobR said:

It's a message board and people are voicing their displeasure about re-signing what was arguably our worst player last year. Don't make it out to be any more than that.

Yet here we are, voicing our displeasure about those who need to complain about re-signing a player who will probably be nothing more than a camp body.  It appears you are the one making more out of it than that.

On 3/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, mrcoops said:

That’s because Mulligan and Tomlinson suck balls dry

In Leveons hilite reels they had a #45 lead blocking on a bunch...seems to me they are allowing #83 to try to win that role...and maybe that dude forom te bears they signed if hes not JUST an ST signing......all ya gotta do is stay in fronna #26 and let him do his things...

On 3/19/2019 at 11:30 AM, tfine said:
Here we go with the Jets fans thinking every backup has to be a pro bowler

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It's not that...we just expect every backup to be an NFL player. Tomlinson sucks, and if he was cut I don't believe anyone would sign him.

Sent from my LGMP260 using JetNation.com mobile app

On 3/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, mrcoops said:

If you are in the NFL as a TE you can't be 1 dimensional, Tomlinson dropped passes every game I watched, big plays that would have been a 1st down. Make him a lineman if you want him on the team.

Archived