Human trafficker Bob Kraft to skate in most entitled rich guy Patriots way ever

T0mShane

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Patriots are just a high-class organization from Robert Kraft to the coach breaking a promise to a dead man, to Tom Brady... and the team like Aaron Hernandez great guys, all the way down to the thoughtful man who struggled with his weight and deflated the footballs. I also struggle with weight issues and hope he finds a way forward. 

Just a great group of guys all around. 

Classy. 

Amazing that these men aren't being sent to prison for solicitation, like so many others are. It's one of the main causes for over crowding in our prison system today I'd imagine.

By the way, despite the grand stand play by the DA and local police at their press conference and much hand wringing by those on this board, absolutely no one has been charged with trafficking.

Rest assured though that all those in law enforcement and public office were happy with the publicity and camera time they received, and a stern reprimand will be given to all the John's in this case.

But at least we got a good laugh at Robert Kraft's expense, and who could complain about that? Certainly not me!

They dropped the charges for all the other nobodies who got caught with him.  Hate to spoil the chance to dump on the Patriots, but as far as I am concerned, unless they find evidence that Kraft was in on or knew about any human trafficking going on, he's just a man near 80 whose wife died of cancer a few years ago.

6 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

They dropped the charges for all the other nobodies who got caught with him.  Hate to spoil the chance to dump on the Patriots, but as far as I am concerned, unless they find evidence that Kraft was in on or knew about any human trafficking going on, he's just a man near 80 whose wife died of cancer a few years ago.

...and whose girlfriend got her braces off a few months ago.

21 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

You left out the hot gf part.

The prosecutor probably realizes there are holes in these cases.  Big thing that sticks out is they only had a warrant for video surveillance, there is no audio.  So you have no audio of anyone agreeing to a sex act for money.  I don't know how you go thru all the time and trouble investigating this and don't get any audio.  

On 3/19/2019 at 2:19 PM, rex-n-effect said:

That doesn't strike me as an unusual deal at all. Kraft and the others were offered plea agreements which require pleading guilty as a condition of the agreement.

He must feel terrible being shamed like this. 

Sincerely, 

Lawrence Taylor

20 minutes ago, static14 said:

It’s almost as if the system is rigged for the benefit of old rich white guys. ?

I'm a middle aged(?) rich white guy... it's not a bad life!   :thumbup:

I did have to overcome being young and good looking to get to this point though.

13 minutes ago, static14 said:

It’s almost as if the system is rigged for the benefit of old rich white guys. ?

You can remove the word "white" and just focus on rich.  Ask OJ and Michael Jackson (though he could pass for both ?)

Archived