Human trafficker Bob Kraft to skate in most entitled rich guy Patriots way ever

T0mShane

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Either one or both of them rotting in prison would be satisfying to me. So... yes?

lol ok. Honest answer you get points. Some actually would defend woody if drove his car drunk off a bridge, didn’t try to save his female passenger, and not report the accident until 12 hours later ?

9 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

lol ok. Honest answer you get points. Some actually would defend woody if drove his car drunk off a bridge, didn’t try to save his female passenger, and not report the accident until 12 hours later ?

This isn't Massachusetts

Clearly, Kraft's attorneys are not on the same page as the PR department.

Why turn down the offer to drop charges if you admit not that you are actually guilty but only that there is enough evidence to convict, when your legal defense is that the video and traffic stop was illegal? To people in the non-legal world, those are the legal defenses of a guilty person.

Poor decision on Kraft's part. He could take the deal and still maintain he did not "think" he was paying for sex. Personally, he might even convince me that he sincerely thought she really liked him. He should be playing the embarrassed old man was "had" card.

9 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

You think so? In all the years on this forum I haven't seen a big group of "everything Woody does is awesome" Jets fans. Quite the opposite.

Posters here root for the NY Jets not the NY Woody Johnsons. He has a minuscule fan club here, and rightfully so. He sucks.

If Woody got busted like Kraft just did, there would be a wave of Jets fans with - however unrealistic - sincere hopes that it leads to Goodell & the other owners forcing him to sell the team (we should be so lucky lol). 

There'd conservatively be 1000 of these for every 1 defending him, even if most of them weren't actually bothered by the bust. It'd be an excuse to pile on, not an excuse to make excuses on his behalf. ;) 

On 3/19/2019 at 1:56 PM, sourceworx said:

So as long as he admits that he would have been found guilty, they'll let him walk?

Only Florida....

It's the truth one party theft to turn the state into one ruled by that one party has succeeded in turning a place that was once a paradise into a bumper to bumper from the ocean to the sugar canes nightmare, and they continue to tear down every locally grown tree to replace them with parking lots and over-priced condos and apartment buildings. 

13 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Who can be honest with this question. If this was woody Johnson, not kraft, are we taking same stance ? Honestly 

Child please, Woody may suck as an owner, but he’s at least doing the billionaire thing pretty good.

0925D953-15D3-487C-B0AC-27E40CB5D339.jpeg

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Child please, Woody may suck as an owner, but he’s at least doing the billionaire thing pretty good.

0925D953-15D3-487C-B0AC-27E40CB5D339.jpeg

Lol you are right kid. Woody also pays for sex, but in a more acceptable fashion than a cheap strip mall rub and tug the poor frat boys also go to ?

45 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

You think so? In all the years on this forum I haven't seen a big group of "everything Woody does is awesome" Jets fans. Quite the opposite.

Posters here root for the NY Jets not the NY Woody Johnsons. He has a minuscule fan club here, and rightfully so. He sucks.

If Woody got busted like Kraft just did, there would be a wave of Jets fans with - however unrealistic - sincere hopes that it leads to Goodell & the other owners forcing him to sell the team (we should be so lucky lol). 

There'd conservatively be 1000 of these for every 1 defending him, even if most of them weren't actually bothered by the bust. It'd be an excuse to pile on, not an excuse to make excuses on his behalf. ;) 

Good point. There are only a few real woody fans. Maybe I should have used a Jet player as an example. Since many more would be in defense of a jet player no matter what 

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol you are right kid. Woody also pays for sex, but in a more acceptable fashion than a cheap strip mall rub and tug the poor frat boys also go to ?

Not sure if Woody pays for sex or not. I’ve ajways figured he satisfied himself by screwing Jet fans. 

17 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ok so basically a sociopath. 

15 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

While I do feel sympathy for what Kraft had to deal with regarding his wife, it takes a truly psychopathic scumbag of epic proportions to go out of your way to attempt to use that as a PR move to gather up pity for the crap you do nearly a decade later.  

Bob Kraft thinks his super bowl rings are legit and the NFL is out to get him in a great conspiracy 

his team was twice caught cheating and basically ruined all credibility for the sport 

the man is living in a world of his own creation 

in his mind, he was helping those girls, giving them employment 

i don't see why this is surprising.  there are far too many people who have been taught that soliciting and prostitution is a victimless crime and therefore should be legal.  when you look at many of these "victimless" crimes you will find there is some serious criminal activity going on somewhere down the line.  people don't consider this flowdown.

I'm not even saying prostitution should not be illegal, only that if you are a merely a patron and the woman is not underage it should be treated as a minor crime.  Now if you are part of, or even have knowledge of, a ring that lures underage or nonconsenting women into it, then that is a far more serious situation.  The women with Kraft's two visits were over 40 and over 50 respectively.

He only went to the place twice, second visit was one or two days after the first.  Guess he found the spring in his step after the first time invigorating.  I imagine at 78, you have to take your springs where you can get them.

• 2 weeks later...

The Trump connection: 1. Years ago Trump tried to borrow enough money to buy The Buffalo Bills, 2. Trump hired Woody as Ambassador to the UK, 3. The women who owns/runs the spa's in question here is a frequent Mar a Lago attendee.  Hmmm.  

On 3/24/2019 at 9:13 PM, Sperm Edwards said:

Woody sucks so hard he has inspired a new breed of one issue voters: Jets fans who want to keep him in London four more years. ;) 

32 minutes ago, jgb said:

Woody sucks so hard he has inspired a new breed of one issue voters: Jets fans who want to keep him in London four more years. ;) 

Yes because his even more retarded kid brother Chrissy things have gone just beautifully with him running the team

18 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Yes because his even more retarded kid brother Chrissy things have gone just beautifully with him running the team

The bar was pretty low. Chris has stepped over it easily.

On 3/25/2019 at 6:16 AM, rangerous said:

i don't see why this is surprising.  there are far too many people who have been taught that soliciting and prostitution is a victimless crime and therefore should be legal.  when you look at many of these "victimless" crimes you will find there is some serious criminal activity going on somewhere down the line.  people don't consider this flowdown.

It most definitely should be legal. 

On 3/19/2019 at 1:40 PM, T0mShane said:

What did you think would happen? First of all, he's a MASSHOLE. Do you have any idea what kind of entitled sh*threads Massholes are? They're the punch line for every sarcastic joke made in New England. They somehow think the world owes them something. Now throw in the fact he's rich, and we already know with extreme wealth comes extreme privilege. And don't forget, even if he were somehow convicted of the crime he's accused of, Roger Goodell is going to let him slide.

Do they routinely jail average Joes for going to a massage parlor?  Nope.  It's a minor charge so I don't see where Kraft is getting away so easy. 

By the way, Brooklyn Jet's article details how the cops faked a bomb scare in order to evacuate the premises and install the video cameras, unknown to the owners, staff or customers.  The cops had a warrant to put in the cameras, but I don't know about the legality or constitutionality of telling a property owner you have a report of a bomb scare, which is fictional, in order to install those cameras.

If the cops didn't have the right to falsely tell a property owner there's a bomb scare, if I were in Kraft's shoes I'd fight it.

Referred by Brooklyn Jet:

Police used fake bomb threat to install cameras in Robert Kraft sex spa case
A.J. Perez, USA TODAY Published 4:12 p.m. ET April 3, 2019

Police used a fake bomb threat to clear out a Florida spa and install cameras as part of a prostitution investigation before New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and others allegedly visited, according to a court filing made public Wednesday.

Kraft’s attorneys wrote in an expanded motion to suppress the video footage that Jupiter Police Department (JPD) officers “caused a phony ‘suspicious package’ warning to be issued for the Spa in order to force an evacuation so the JPD could install hidden cameras inside several of its private massage rooms, as well as in the Spa’s lobby.”

The newest motion again alleges police used "allusions to human trafficking" to secure the warrant.

“This ruse concealed the execution of the Warrant from the Spa, its employees, and its customers, none of whom received notice of the issuance of the Warrant or the placement of hidden video cameras on Spa premises,” Jack Goldberger, Kraft’s Florida-based attorney, wrote.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2019/04/03/robert-kraft-sex-spa-case-fake-bomb-threat/3354549002/

Archived