Available Free Agents as of 3/19/19 per sportrac

JetsMetsDevilsPA

List of available free agents.  Sorted it by age.  Who do you want?

PLAYER (32 OF 106)
POS.
TO
Tony Adams T 23 NE TBD
Jermaine Eluemunor G 24 BAL TBD
J.J. Dielman C 25 LAR TBD
Marcus Martin G 25 DAL TBD
Cole Toner G 25 LAC TBD
Adam Pankey T 25 GB TBD
Jake Brendel C 26 MIA TBD
Matt Skura C 26 BAL TBD
Jake Fisher LT 26 CIN TBD
Leonard Wester T 26 TB TBD
Justin Murray T 26 OAK TBD
Daniel Munyer C 27 ARI TBD
Chance Warmack G 27 PHI TBD
Arie Kouandjio G 27 WAS TBD
Andrew Donnal G 27 DET TBD
Kristjan Sokoli G 27 NYG TBD
Ulrick John LT 27 NE TBD
Corey Robinson LT 27 JAC TBD
T.J. Clemmings RT 27 OAK TBD
Brett Jones C 28 MIN TBD
Travis Swanson C 28 MIA TBD
Wesley Johnson C 28 MIA TBD
Luke Bowanko C 28 WAS TBD
Zac Kerin C 28 WAS TBD
Ryan Groy G 28 BUF TBD
Quinton Spain G 28 TEN TBD
Tyler Shatley G 28 JAC TBD
Dakota Dozier G 28 NYJ TBD
Josh Andrews G 28 IND TBD
John Wetzel G 28 ARI TBD
Garry Gilliam RT 28 SF TBD
Brent Qvale RT 28 NYJ TBD
Jordan Mills RT 28 BUF TBD
Josh Wells RT 28 JAC TBD
Josh Walker T 28 JAC TBD
Josh Kline G 29 TEN TBD
Earl Watford G 29 CLE TBD
Jeff Allen G 29 KC TBD
Bryan Witzmann G 29 CHI TBD
Jonathan Cooper G 29 WAS TBD
Patrick Omameh G 29 JAC TBD
Stefen Wisniewski C 30 PHI TBD
Josh LeRibeus C 30 NO TBD
Gino Gradkowski C 30 DEN TBD
Amini Silatolu G 30 CAR TBD
Matt Kalil LT 30 CAR TBD
Mike Remmers RT 30 MIN TBD
Benjamin Ijalana RT 30 NYJ TBD
Byron Bell RT 30 GB TBD
Marshall Newhouse RT 30 CAR TBD
Joe Barksdale RT 30 ARI TBD
T.J. Lang G 31 DET TBD
Ben Garland G 31 ATL TBD
Shawn Lauvao G 31 WAS TBD
Jordan Devey G 31 KC TBD
Ryan Schraeder RT 31 ATL TBD
J'Marcus Webb RT 31 IND TBD
Zane Beadles G 32 ATL TBD
Sam Young LT 32 MIA TBD
Jared Veldheer RT 32 DEN TBD
Austin Howard RT 32 WAS TBD
Andre Smith RT 32 CIN TBD
Max Unger C 33 NO TBD
Tony Bergstrom C 33 WAS TBD
Andy Levitre G 33 ATL TBD
Josh Sitton G 33 MIA TBD
Matt Slauson G 33 IND TBD
Chris Clark LT 33 CAR TBD
Jermey Parnell RT 33 JAC TBD
Ryan Kalil C 34 CAR TBD
John Sullivan C 34 LAR TBD
John Greco G 34 NYG TBD
Jermon Bushrod T 35 NO TBD
Donald Penn RT 36 OAK TBD

32 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

So many top 10 draft picks for offensive line that busted. 

Yet everyone cries over hackenburg being  bust. Devin Smith was just as bad a bust. And dee milliner should be up there between gholston and D Robertson. 

Those linemen men were drafted high because of their size/athletic ability. 

Thats why I’d gladly trade down to the middle of rd1 and take Jonah Williams while the big specimens get drafted ahead of him

5 hours ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

Yet everyone cries over hackenburg being  bust. Devin Smith was just as bad a bust. And dee milliner should be up there between gholston and D Robertson. 

Don’t forget Calvin Pryor.  Boy that’s a lot of busts

6 hours ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

Those linemen men were drafted high because of their size/athletic ability. 

Thats why I’d gladly trade down to the middle of rd1 and take Jonah Williams while the big specimens get drafted ahead of him

When we are talking about Mac's busts  please dont forget the Chace Warmacks, TJ clemings, and Jonathon Coopers - its not easy to hit on every pick, it happens.  Even for teams who try to "build the Oline"

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

He only started 5 games in Indy last year before going on IR with a career ending injury.

He retired last month 

My bad! I must of missed the retirement news conference. Did he resign with the Jets for a day so he could retire a Jet? lol. No need to answer that.

3 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

My bad! I must of missed the retirement news conference. Did he resign with the Jets for a day so he could retire a Jet? lol. No need to answer that.

I mean, you clearly put in the effort to research his PFF grade.

All I had to do was google “Matt Slauson” and 5 seconds later I knew he was retired.

22 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I mean, you clearly put in the effort to research his PFF grade.

All I had to do was google “Matt Slauson” and 5 seconds later I knew he was retired.

Just because it says he's retired doesn't mean he can't unretire - but who really cares anyway? I googled his name and the first thing that came up on my computer was his PFF score. It was easier than going into the Wiki. Anyway enough with this guy. Don't care!

Kristjan Sokoli would be an interesting guy to have in (cheap).  He is a 3sigma guy from Bloomfield high.  Crazy great athlete.  Played DLine at Buffalo with Kahlil Mack.  He was drafted by the Seahawks in 2015 and moved to Oline,   Supposedly to play C.  He got a couple of plays in as s rookie then got cut just before his 2nd season would have started.  He got picked up by the Colts and moved back to D line as 3-4DE.  He was cut early in camp 2017, picked up by the Saints and moved back to Oline.  They cut him shortly after camp in 2017. The Giants picked him up,but he tore his ACL in August.  Disconcerting to see a guy that far on top of the #6 pick in the draft in the 2015 SPARQ Dline ratings. Sokoli was #1,  Leonard Williams #42.  Hell, Henry Anderson was #16.

On 3/19/2019 at 2:02 PM, Creepy Lurker said:

So many top 10 draft picks for offensive line that busted. 

Was thinking the same thing. If you rewound a few years and said Fisher, Warmack, and Cooper were available at the same time we would be screaming to get them all. 

Supposedly the "safest" positions to draft as far as bust potential ??‍♂️

32 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Was thinking the same thing. If you rewound a few years and said Fisher, Warmack, and Cooper were available at the same time we would be screaming to get them all. 

Supposedly the "safest" positions to draft as far as bust potential ??‍♂️

I don’t think they are safe positions at all specifically because of these guys. Crazy how many failed. 

9 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I don’t think they are safe positions at all specifically because of these guys. Crazy how many failed. 

Oh I agree. I just mean years ago when these guys came out, when you took a tackle top 5 it was a forgone conclusion that they would immediately start day one and be your guy for a decade. Likewise if you took a guard in the first round, same thing. I remember the way guys talked up Cooper and Warmack when they came out.  

30 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Oh I agree. I just mean years ago when these guys came out, when you took a tackle top 5 it was a forgone conclusion that they would immediately start day one and be your guy for a decade. Likewise if you took a guard in the first round, same thing. I remember the way guys talked up Cooper and Warmack when they came out.  

You mean like the 1989 draft?  4 of the top 5 are in the HOF.  The 5th went #2 overall and was the top tackle prospect of the century = Tony Mandarich.  To be fair, after 3 years out of football, Mandarich straightened himself out and was a solid starter for the Colts for 3 years.  If they aren't lies, his combine numbers stand as insane to this day.  30 vert?  10' broad and 4.65?  I'd draft him now.

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode.  Nine NBA all-stars and Danny Ainge!

On 3/19/2019 at 4:12 PM, sirlancemehlot said:

I'd kick the tires on Skura from the Ravens.  He's 26 and started at Center most of last season.  Decent depth signing anyway.

I'm pretty sure he's a restricted free agent

On 3/19/2019 at 8:53 PM, BCJet said:

When we are talking about Mac's busts  please dont forget the Chace Warmacks, TJ clemings, and Jonathon Coopers - its not easy to hit on every pick, it happens.  Even for teams who try to "build the Oline"

True but for Macc, it’s the norm. Either he starts drafting better or exile him to Siberia.

Archived