jetstream23

Really starting to smell like Murray to Arizona at #1

On 3/20/2019 at 1:17 PM, slats said:

Rosen was sacked 50% more than Darnold, but I was surprised to see that he was actually more successful running the ball than Sam (same amount of yards on just about half the carries). 

This whole situation has me fascinated. How a 5'10" (on his tallest day) QB, with one year of starting experience in a college conference known for not fielding defenses is projected to go #1 overall in the NFL draft is amazing to me in and of itself. The fact that the team expected to draft him traded up last year in the first round last year to draft a QB compounds the fascination. If this whole thing goes down, it's gonna be very interesting to me to see what they get for Rosen in a trade. I think it would be a first rounder. I think there are enough teams who should be in the bidding that the price would be substantial. We'll see. It's just incredible to me that Kingsbury might've not been hired to get the most out of Rosen, but to replace him. 

Cardinals had the second worst OL in the NFL bills were only team that was worse

Cue the silly PFF garbage

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The smell....is getting stronger.

C142D8D3-9668-4B66-8916-C5878CFBD74F.thumb.jpeg.3f50d77c7a56b8aa29164a1f4307f9a3.jpeg

Ray Charles can see the cardinals want Murray

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is TBD.

You could be 100% right but that answer won't come for a few years once KK has shown what he can do in the NFL.

Will he be the next Andy Reid, Sean McVay, etc.....or is he just another former college coach with an offensive mind who will be as successful as Steve Spurrier and Chip Kelly in the NFL?  Neither you nor I can answer that right now.

Rams won’t make the playoffs next year

The trendy worshipping of McVay will somehow vanish

5 minutes ago, rammagen said:

he wasn't the head coach and you basically said he won with a hall of fame qb and lost with an average to below average qb. most coaches in the nfl will win with a HOFer. Sorry I would want a coach that won with a n average to below average qb if that is your point, that would prove he could coach and not ride a hall of famer

Gase rode said JAG Qb to the playoffs 

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Young whiz kid offensive coaches are such a 2018 trend.  The Cardinals are a year late.

I think KK wasn’t a bad hire if he drafts Murray and he clicks in this offense with David Johnson there who fits this offense perfectly they could have something 

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

how about the fact no one else wanted Adam Gase? 

btw @HelenOfTroy that story is about how good a loser Josh Rosen is. He couldn't win in college either. The dude just loses with the class and style of a born loser  

Gase’s own team the dolphins wanted to keep him he didn’t like the direction the front office was going as far as personnel and forced them to can him

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Rex Ryan?

Next jets head coach?

On 3/28/2019 at 11:14 AM, rammagen said:

as ahead coach when?  it was with the fins and they won ten games with a weaker schedule then the Jets and then what happened? tannehill gets injuried and we know tannehill is jag why couldn't he step up the game to follow up that feat. That yr we all felt good about bowles too winning 10 games and what happened?

Wow that’s a lot of excuses for Gase making the playoffs with a totally mediocre qb

8 hours ago, rammagen said:

1x come on man he has a loosing record as a head coach and we should be happy he is our head coach.......everything else in defending him is an excuse. if he was sooo good he would not have had a loosing record

Gase is 3 games under .500 with three crappy quarterbacks 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company