jetstream23

Really starting to smell like Murray to Arizona at #1

1 minute ago, Skeptable said:

This is a no-brainer for the Cardinals... Once he declared I think it was fairly obvious he was an option for KK.  What I am surprised with is that they tanked Rosen's value so much before the draft... I would expect Rosen to be traded sooner rather then later after Murray's private workout.

I wouldn't be so quick to trade Rosen if I'm AZ. Murray gets hurt training or something and they don't have a QB

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

What a blow to Rosens ego though..

Maybe, but you can almost look at it like the situation we had with Teddy last year. Once we drafted Sam (and signed McCown), it was assumed he was trade bait. Some said we pulled the trigger on the trade with the Saints too soon. 

There's no rush to trade him (if you're AZ) unless someone blows them away with an offer

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

True... so you are going to wait till when?? Get a 2020 1st rounder in August... Cardinals aren't winning a superbowl with or without Murray... So you trade Rosen or don't trade Rosen... the value won't change this year if he doesn't start. If Cardinals don't trade Rosen before the draft it may be harder for them to get fair value.

Possibly. His value, based on reports, is low now. I hate selling an asset when its value is low. If Rosen has a solid preseason and a team suffers an injury at QB, they can get more. What if Murray struggles? 

Will be interesting to see how it plays out

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

let's be real Shane the Jets wish they won the Kliff Kingsbury sweepstakes 

no one in America would rather Adam Gase be their team's HC than KK 

I'll have to respectfully disagree with you.

KK has done/proved/won nothing as a player or coach. Not that Gase has done much either but he does have a ring and NFL experience. Neither was my first choice, but of the 2, I'm taking Gase.

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company